Comics Collection Pinup Lexx228 Collection [2024-02-17] [Lexx228]

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
page - (15).jpg

Overview:
Lexx228 is a 3D artist who makes beautiful artworks with milf women and also comics.​

Updated: 2024-02-17
Artist: Lexx228 -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various (mostly in 1080p)
Pages: 2000+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List:

DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: - -
The Missus Ring 7: - -
The Missus Ring 8: - -
The Missus Ring 9: - -
The Missus Ring 10: - -
The Missus Ring 11: - -
The Missus Ring 12: - -
The Missus Ring 13: - -
The Missus Ring 14: - -
The Missus Ring 15: - -

Others:
Upscaled Collection

67.jpg 28.jpg 53.jpg 21.jpg 17.jpg page - (23).jpg page - (88).jpg 02.png page - (80).jpg 63.jpg

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
How do you keep finding these artists, bro? Kinda reminds me of the renders from... shoot, what was the name?

Hang on. Let me check... Dreams of Desire, that's the one. But with better looking nips on these ones vs the game.

My nuts look like dried prunes yo.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
I have this weird fetish where I get a kick out of seeing gorgeous voluptuous women getting railed by fat ugly dudes. I'm a deviant.

Also fun fact, I call my penis, Michaelangelo - after the Ninja Turtle, not the artist. Coz he looks like a turtle peeking out of his shell and he's orange. My doctor says I should cut down on the cheetos.

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
I have this weird fetish where I get a kick out of seeing gorgeous voluptuous women getting railed by fat ugly dudes. I'm a deviant.

Also fun fact, I call my penis, Michaelangelo - after the Ninja Turtle, not the artist. Coz he looks like a turtle peeking out of his shell and he's orange. My doctor says I should cut down on the cheetos.
Bro, your comments had me dying every time! lmao :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Either...
1) (After eating Cheetos) - Wash hands before touching yourself. :D
2) Use a Fleshtorch ;)
3) Stop shoving your peen into the Cheetos tubes :LMFAO:
The cheetos dust acts like gamer grip. The lube I'm using is way too slippery - punched myself in the eye once.

Plus, the orange glow acts like a glowstick. I can pee in the dark but my pee smells like my uncle's foot that one time when he missed a step and fell in a sewage drain.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Bro, your comments had me dying every time! lmao :ROFLMAO:
Bro, considering how much awesome content you've been uploading here, making you laugh is the least I can do.

In this equation, you're the one that totally rules.

Plus, it's nice to have a small little place on the internet where we're all just chill. The friends who cum together, stay together - coz their aim is shit and they don't hydrate enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Bro, considering how much awesome content you've been uploading here, making you laugh is the least I can do.

In this equation, you're the one that totally rules.

Plus, it's nice to have a small little place on the internet where we're all just chill. The friends who cum together, stay together - coz their aim is shit and they don't hydrate enough.
Thank you! I'm pleased to know that you're enjoying the content I bring and can escape at least a little bit from the stressful real world! :)
Here it's the place for you to have a good laugh, see big tits and have fun!
Comments like yours keep me enjoying what I do and having a good laugh!

Last edited: