SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i may be wrong but shouldn't this be tagged as VN? you follow alone a set story with (slight?) deviations based on choices
It was sandbox, this is a VN mode for "now", there will be an open-world version as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :love: (y)
For what? You cannot use old saves, they fuck everything up, all the points, and values, and choices have been changed, you are going to break your game. Everyone has to start over....

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It was sandbox, this is a VN mode for "now", there will be an open-world version as well.

For what? You cannot use old saves, they fuck everything up, all the points, and values, and choices have been changed, you are going to break your game. Everyone has to start over....
I just decided to delete the save folder and start the game again so that the saves would not interfere with the progress of the game and would be less confusing. ;)THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATIONS!!! (y) ;) :love: :)

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
I lost my patience with the 0.9.0 Version... saw the 0.9.1 version now. But if iam correct there will be another update soon right? About next week? Or is 0.9.1 the best we will get until the next major update? (assuming called 0.10)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I lost my patience with the 0.9.0 Version... saw the 0.9.1 version now. But if iam correct there will be another update soon right? About next week? Or is 0.9.1 the best we will get until the next major update? (assuming called 0.10)
Dev said last week a new content update would be out this week. We'll see if that really happens.

Reactions: Hahn1900
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes