• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i may be wrong but shouldn't this be tagged as VN? you follow alone a set story with (slight?) deviations based on choices
It was sandbox, this is a VN mode for "now", there will be an open-world version as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :love: (y)
For what? You cannot use old saves, they fuck everything up, all the points, and values, and choices have been changed, you are going to break your game. Everyone has to start over....

• Sad
Reactions: fishbrain

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It was sandbox, this is a VN mode for "now", there will be an open-world version as well.

For what? You cannot use old saves, they fuck everything up, all the points, and values, and choices have been changed, you are going to break your game. Everyone has to start over....
I just decided to delete the save folder and start the game again so that the saves would not interfere with the progress of the game and would be less confusing. ;)THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATIONS!!! (y) ;) :love: :)

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Has the game been re-released??I played it about a year ago and haven't played it since. The beginning is completely different from how I remember it!? :unsure: :unsure:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I lost my patience with the 0.9.0 Version... saw the 0.9.1 version now. But if iam correct there will be another update soon right? About next week? Or is 0.9.1 the best we will get until the next major update? (assuming called 0.10)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I lost my patience with the 0.9.0 Version... saw the 0.9.1 version now. But if iam correct there will be another update soon right? About next week? Or is 0.9.1 the best we will get until the next major update? (assuming called 0.10)
Dev said last week a new content update would be out this week. We'll see if that really happens.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Hello, how do I fix this problem, does anyone have the file they ask me to share?
Go to gallery.rpy in core_game folder and line 335 delete "at" !
There is 2 of them delete both remebmer just delete "at" not anything else not even " : " this colon.
If yor on andriod device you can use Quickedit app or othere editor app!

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, how do I fix this problem, does anyone have the file they ask me to share?
I had the same error myself. Not sure if this solution is relevant for you or not, but it was a quick fix (admittedly experimental at first) that has worked for me. I'm using "SonsOfLiberty" 0.9.0 (with 0.9.1 patch) compressed on Android via JoiPlay. All I did was delete the "gallery.rpy" file (NOT the "gallery.RPYC" file; leave that there) and so far I've not had any issues. That was my quick fix. But if you want to be more thorough I would suggest cjcjcc's solution above. Hope this helps

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes