ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
The lotion slime keeps missing it's lewd attack, is there anything I could do to make it easier to get hit by it?

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
the location on top left disappeared and I have no idea where I am. Any fix?
Where's Grassland?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2022
So playing the game, got to the got to "attack the pirates" point trying to progress the scenes but can't get lisette pregnant. I did it via not escaping gordon, but something bugged out and couldn't get some of the further quests so i reloaded a save.

Also how do you get past the rocks to get into the abandoned mansion. Overall a walkthrough to the scenes and quests would be nice, the tips in the gallery aren't really helpfull.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
So playing the game, got to the got to "attack the pirates" point trying to progress the scenes but can't get lisette pregnant. I did it via not escaping gordon, but something bugged out and couldn't get some of the further quests so i reloaded a save.

Also how do you get past the rocks to get into the abandoned mansion. Overall a walkthrough to the scenes and quests would be nice, the tips in the gallery aren't really helpfull.
you deal with the pirates inside the school

Grenka

Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone have a save where Lisette is still a virgin and the extra quests haven't been canceled yet?

gjoe

Jan 1, 2023
How to get fertilize to make lizzette get ovulation I forgot because I don't play this for along time

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes