sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
phlogo.png

Overview:
A story of a normal family living through the pandemic. You are a young man who lives with your family members, trying your best to assimilate into a new isolated kind of lifestyle, but the virus is the least of your worries as your nemesis incidentally got locked down together with everyone you love. Can you return to your normal life? What about your girlfriend Aiko? What is your nemesis going to do?
A fan game of "Locked Down".

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-05-16
Developer: Hephaistos666
Original Developer: AnonDux -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: The Fate Is Yours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

cilf15.jpg cilf43.jpg ilf.jpg ilf26.jpg ilf29.jpg milf10.jpg Others.jpg others1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Did I understand correctly, in this game you go to Blackie's house and fuck his mom in revenge for your mom? BRILLIANT!!!!!
I believe it's mostly the same game as the original but instead of a black bully corrupting your white family, it's the opposite.

Kind of what the"Bull Bunny Cock" game should have been basically. It's a great idea and plus this way it changes from usual !

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is "locked down" but the roles inversed? (As in, you are now black and a white man is fucking your loved ones) I mean, the same text and everything? I ask because I was about to play it but it seems to be just the same as locked down and... I don't really want to play the game all again

Reactions: KiraJames
Apr 28, 2022
This is "locked down" but the roles inversed? (As in, you are now black and a white man is fucking your loved ones) I mean, the same text and everything? I ask because I was about to play it but it seems to be just the same as locked down and... I don't really want to play the game all again
lets be real, its mostly because you have a very specific fetish lol, I've seen your games.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
lets be real, its mostly because you have a very specific fetish lol, I've seen your games.
No I mean... If it was an alternate version with new content and such, I would play it (that was the reason I downloaded it) but if it's just the same content then i'm not interested because I've seen that content already (and i'm just in the game itself for the GF content)

Reactions: KiraJames
Apr 28, 2022
No I mean... If it was an alternate version with new content and such, I would play it (that was the reason I downloaded it) but if it's just the same content then i'm not interested because I've seen that content already (and i'm just in the game itself for the GF content)
Thats fair, hopefully the dev for this one actually gets creative and comes up with his own plotline instead of a pallette swapped version of another game.