Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Project:
- Steps of Debauchery AVN

Developer:
- Fooxied

Looking for:
- 3D Animator (Blender/Maya), in the end Daz3D works as well.

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Depends on game update. Probably 10-20 hours monthly right now, much more later, when we establish a longer cooperation.

Preferred method of contact:
- Here or discord: fooxied

Job Description:

- Hi, as I mentioned before, I am looking for an animator for my game titled Steps of Debauchery. The work mainly involves creating NSFW (sexual activities/nudity) scenes. The current animations were created in Daz3D, but I realize that they can be greatly improved using other programs (or having more knowledge in this area). All assets are also in Daz3D, so if you use another program like Maya then knowledge of exporting them is required. Animation rendering is welcome but not required. The type and amount of remuneration, as well as the scope of work is, of course, negotiable. If you are interested then of course I would love to see your work!

Last edited:
Reactions: irmrenders

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Bump. We are still in search of a Blender/Maya animator, but it is essential to have knowledge of exporting assets from Daz and other related experience.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Job still available, might consider the Daz3D animators as well. Hit me up here or on discord.

Billy2238

Mar 8, 2020
Hi! I have a little experience in animations (Daz3D-Blender3D) and I want to help the project. Add me in discord please: LeraMor#6637

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hi! I have a little experience in animations (Daz3D-Blender3D) and I want to help the project. Add me in discord please: LeraMor#6637
That's old discord name. I posted my discord name above, you can add me and show some examples, thanks!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
If you don't want to waste time with most here , I recommen contacting faruk or artekal , they're the only ones that can do this the best without losing how your character looks like.

As the differmorphic script changes the character and textures alot , it requires skill to import and rig without losing the character's look.

If you haven't found anyone lmk , I'm also getting daz to blender done by him.