Project:
Shattered Minds

Developer:
eXtasy Games:

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Paid:
Since the game is still in development and hasn't been released yet I can't offer too much yet, but hope we can come to an agreement.

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: eXtasy Games#5399
or here via PM

Job Description:
Shattered Minds is a sandbox game with focus on mind control.
For more information about the game and it's tags, please see the linked devopment thread.

Your job:
In Shattered Minds, our MC meets a variety of women whom he influences with the help of his mind control ability.
Each of these characters has their own story to tell, a plot that is presented through quests.
In each quest (=plot section) the MC can use his ability to influence the person and so to win her over.
At the end of each quest line/plot, for one of these women, this women is completely corrupted by the MC/under his control and would do anything for him.

Your job is to think up a great, funny but also erotic and twisted plot, write it down and do some world- and character building on the way.

Until now I have written everything myself.
But I have come to the conclusion that a different point of view can certainly not hurt. Someone who brings in new ideas and helps me to improve the game.
Not to mention that writing a unique and varied storyline for each of the characters currently in the game is a lot of work...

If you are interested in the above game and its fetishes, let me know! Maybe we can work together!

WritingBear

May 4, 2017

Project:
Shattered Minds

Developer:
eXtasy Games:

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Paid:
Since the game is still in development and hasn't been released yet I can't offer too much yet, but hope we can come to an agreement.

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: eXtasy Games#5399
or here via PM

Job Description:
Shattered Minds is a sandbox game with focus on mind control.
For more information about the game and it's tags, please see the linked devopment thread.

Your job:
In Shattered Minds, our MC meets a variety of women whom he influences with the help of his mind control ability.
Each of these characters has their own story to tell, a plot that is presented through quests.
In each quest (=plot section) the MC can use his ability to influence the person and so to win her over.
At the end of each quest line/plot, for one of these women, this women is completely corrupted by the MC/under his control and would do anything for him.

Your job is to think up a great, funny but also erotic and twisted plot, write it down and do some world- and character building on the way.

Until now I have written everything myself.
But I have come to the conclusion that a different point of view can certainly not hurt. Someone who brings in new ideas and helps me to improve the game.
Not to mention that writing a unique and varied storyline for each of the characters currently in the game is a lot of work...

If you are interested in the above game and its fetishes, let me know! Maybe we can work together!
I'm interested in the position

YeonheeChan

Nov 19, 2021
I'm interested! My discord is twofacebaby#6532, please get in contact for examples of my writing work :)

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Are you still looking for a writer?
Discord: ThiccLover#7045

Adryan0xxx

Apr 12, 2020
I read that the position has now been taken. I'm enjoying this game and, for the moment, I like it. I'm curious to know how it will continue. However, if in the future you need a writer for your next project, remember this message, okay? I have been a writer of fantasy/science fiction and adventure books for many years and obviously I love the erotic and original note. To date I have published more than 18 books. The only problem will be the language: I am Italian. However, I believe that through the translator, one step at a time, we could understand each other well. Well... looking forward to hearing from you, wishing you great success and looking forward to the next update of "shattered minds"