[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for disney style character, background and icon artist [Adult game][Princess trainer: Jasmine]

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Moving this post to the more appropriate forum section

We (Studio Danza) are Hiring Character artist(s), background artist(s) and rpg style icon designer for our "Princess Trainer: Jasmine" game (An adult game)

About our team:
You've probably never heard of "Studio Danza", but you might have seen me on this forum, goofing around and getting things wrong. Recently me and my business partner decided to dive in and make a series of point and click games starring Disney princesses and this is the name we've chosen for our growing team.

About our game:
The first game features Princess Jasmine but the game itself is about Jafar and the relatively unknown fish vendor from the bazaar (market place) exacting revenge on Aladdin and Jasmine. We are trying to keep the story short and rely on the gameplay to keep the player engaged.
Since the story and characters are famous and we have a demo you can check for the story, I'll keep this part short. But keep in mind that no matter what my partner says, this is not a sequel of Akabur's princess trainer. It's a different game with a different story and a similar name, but much better.

Filled Positions:
  • GUI designer
  • Programmer
  • Animator
  • Sound design
  • Advertising and web

Open positions:
  • Storyboard Artist
    We need fast sketches (storyboard style) to use as placeholders.
  • Character artist(s) (is open now)
    Before applying, please check and see if you can draw the style and follow all of the instructions.
    We need around 50 drawings for the starting round.
  • Background artist(s) (is open now)
    Before applying please read the character artist guide first then for the background artist.
  • Icon artist (items, skills) (is open now)
  • Script Writer(s) (too early, will open later)
    The job consist of mostly going through the script, fixing the grammar and insert text tags. There might be some writing necessary.
  • Voice actors (too early, will open later)
  • Musician (too early, will open later)

The payment:
We have an initial budget to pay for the art and hopefully by the time we run out, the games patreon page will gain enough momentum to carry it's developer costs. The prices will be negotiated.
We can pay through paypal or cryptocurrencies whichever you choose and usually after each piece of art is delivered.

Like I mentioned we have a very very early demo you can download for free in this patreon post:
And check the rest of for more free posts on this project.

To apply, either leave a comment here, send a private message or you can contact me through either skype "Kiaazad" or discord "Kia#6810"
We do have a , although the discord software messes with my computer, therefore, I usually keep it closed and check it every few days until more people join.

Last edited:

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
A new position opened:
We need a storyboard artist for fast sketches we can use as placeholders. something similar to these in style:
Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-06.jpg Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-12.jpg Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-27.jpg Storyboarding-Sachintiwari-29.jpg

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
did you ever post on deviant art?
a lot of artist are there and eager for real paid job

good luck

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
did you ever post on deviant art?
a lot of artist are there and eager for real paid job

good luck
Not yet, oddly, every time I've gone to deviantart to post I got distracted with something. last time I started reading on how to commission art and before I knew it, I was purchasing a second hand camera lens. I'll try again tomorrow, wish me luck

Reactions: TNTed