[R-Play tester] [R>Proofreader] Looking for Proofreader & Play Tester for upcoming game

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
Project:
Baby Project

Developer:
TheTrio

Looking for:
I am currently looking for a proofreader & beta-tester for our game.

Employment Type:
Unpaid currently. (When the game gets profit, will pay you based on per project.)

Work commitment:
Proofreader - One-off job (hoping to be able to work for a long time)
Playtester - You'll get to play the game before anyone for free, in return, I just need some feedback or bug you see in the game.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord - Godmodeon#9905

Game Description: You live in a cold, brutal world where money matters the most. In fact, you are a few weeks out from rent and being fired from jobs. You are close to being kicked out of your house until you see the weird flyer. Dealing with fast cash is always a fast route to get into all sorts of problems. You'll about to find out firsthand how bad the situation can escalate to when you choose to earn all this shady money. Beware of your own consequences.

Tag: Exhibitionism, Blackmail, Pregnancy, Humiliation, Harem, Stripping, MILF, Teasing, Blowjob

Description:
As the game will be launching soon, I am hoping that I can get the game proofread, so that the game can be enjoyable for everyone. There are no strict working hours and not many deadlines for your job. I trust that you can work in your own capacity and deliver to us whenever is it ready. I really hope to work on a long-term basis with you, whoever you'll be. Let's create a game worth playing for everyone. Cheers. xD

Last edited:

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
What engine is the game built on, and what sort of content does it contain?

You're unlikely to get many responses without a few more details.

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for asking about the proofreader, but I have managed to found someone. Currently, I am looking for Play-tester for our game. If you are interested, do give me a contact. (When you add me, do state that what are you adding me for, if not I'll get lost xD)

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for asking about the proofreader, but I have managed to found someone. Currently, I am looking for Play-tester for our game. If you are interested, do give me a contact. (When you add me, do state that what are you adding me for, if not I'll get lost xD)
Same response as before:

Try giving a little more information: I could volunteer to play test, only to find out it's a gay, furry, GILF simulator (nothing wrong with it if that's your thing, but it's not mine) so I'd then just not play it, wasting both of our time.

I also refuse to play anything built on/in RPGM, so same argument. You're much more likely to get the help you need if you actually provide information.

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for the information, I'll add the tag on the post. The game is a VN based on Ren'py. I have included the little game description above haha. I'll do my best in providing more information for everyone. Cheers.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for the information, I'll add the tag on the post. The game is a VN based on Ren'py. I have included the little game description above haha. I'll do my best in providing more information for everyone. Cheers.
Pls add some previews of your game in your first post to let people know what the project looks like

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Hey! Experienced writer, proofreader and someone with a lot of free time on my hands. I've sent you a fr on Discord. I'll definitely both proofread and test the game for you! Probably in record time.

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
If you need a play tester still let me know, I have a free schedule and would like to help out.