[R-Play tester] [R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looking for proofreaders and beta-testers!

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

This is Underground Studio and we are creating “The Best Days of Our Lives”. If you’re not familiar to our game, here’s the link to our thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-best-days-of-our-lives-v0-4-undergroundstudio.81454/#post-5694708

Currently we’re looking for proofreaders and beta-testers! If your English is fluent (grammar especially) and you’re willing to test our game and point out all the bugs we missed - this is a job for you!
We’re not paying with money but we have something to offer. If you’re interested PM us or leave the message down below. :)

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
It's great to see devs that actually care enough to ask for proofreading. I can't say how many times I had an experience ruined due to the lack of attention when it came to the actual phrasing of a sentence...

I must confess that I never got the chance to play your game, but seeing how you guys want to make sure this game turns out great, it just jumped straight to the number 1 position in my queue. :)

If you're still looking for another pair of eyes to help you out, hit me up !

crud78

Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

This is Underground Studio and we are creating “The Best Days of Our Lives”. If you’re not familiar to our game, here’s the link to our thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-best-days-of-our-lives-v0-4-undergroundstudio.81454/#post-5694708

Currently we’re looking for proofreaders and beta-testers! If your English is fluent (grammar especially) and you’re willing to test our game and point out all the bugs we missed - this is a job for you!
We’re not paying with money but we have something to offer. If you’re interested PM us or leave the message down below. :)
Happy to proof read if you need

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I can playtest and proofread however my schedule is erratic and I’m living in an uncommon time zone so I’d need some flexibility on deadlines. The real problem though is I can’t use Ren’py (and I don’t wanna spend the time to figure it out). I can edit on a google doc or playtest and take notes, just recognize that the latter will take longer especially if the game doesn’t have rollback. I like the premise of the game though, just don’t brutally kill everyone at the end, I don’t want to play that.

Omar95

Crocs are not that comfortable
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

I can look for bugs in the game. If you're interested hit me up and tell me what were your latest issues in the game, this way I could confirm if they're indeed fixed. The game looks amazing, great job!

Reactions: Croc cat