[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Writer] Unpaid Looking Forward To Take Part In A Passion Project As Writer, Game Designer and Tester

Jan 5, 2022
Introduction:

I’m a university student and a part time working individual helping the family business. I do like to come up with interesting stories and scenarios in my free time and visualize them as completed products which I could play if they were a game.

For me at least the market right now is very dry in terms of games I would be interested in and I would like to instead help creating such games which I would enjoy myself. Therefore I would like to be in a project that gets my interest and likes.

Preferences:

It would be ideal that no stones are settled in the project so it would be flexible enough for me to be in a direction where both sides are interested in creating said game. Therefore I would prefer a just starting project though if a continuing project got my interest I would probably work on it too.

If possible a more text based and resource (art) independent game would be better as the writing won’t be limited and has to be related to the art which will give me more freedom and flexibility.

You can contact me on discord by using the

PAZ#7956

I am on UTC +3 timezone and active almost always unless in an urgency.

Payment:

I am not planing to do this for the money and prefer it this way as I would like to do this cause of my interest in the matter and not the monetary gain. Seeing the project come to life would enough reward in my end.

Also I am not in a situation where I need extra money and doing this on the sole purpose of passion and as a hobby.

Final Notes:

Even if we do not come to terms, I would like brainstorm and talk about stories and ideas where we can help each other in some ways maybe.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Introduction:

I’m a university student and a part time working individual helping the family business. I do like to come up with interesting stories and scenarios in my free time and visualize them as completed products which I could play if they were a game.

For me at least the market right now is very dry in terms of games I would be interested in and I would like to instead help creating such games which I would enjoy myself. Therefore I would like to be in a project that gets my interest and likes.

Preferences:

It would be ideal that no stones are settled in the project so it would be flexible enough for me to be in a direction where both sides are interested in creating said game. Therefore I would prefer a just starting project though if a continuing project got my interest I would probably work on it too.

If possible a more text based and resource (art) independent game would be better as the writing won’t be limited and has to be related to the art which will give me more freedom and flexibility.

You can contact me on discord by using the

PAZ#7956

I am on UTC +3 timezone and active almost always unless in an urgency.

Payment:

I am not planing to do this for the money and prefer it this way as I would like to do this cause of my interest in the matter and not the monetary gain. Seeing the project come to life would enough reward in my end.

Also I am not in a situation where I need extra money and doing this on the sole purpose of passion and as a hobby.

Final Notes:

Even if we do not come to terms, I would like brainstorm and talk about stories and ideas where we can help each other in some ways maybe.
sent a request. beetleroid#7519

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
sent a request on discord

ES - Psychedelic#3479

I have an upcoming vn in the making named "Tears in Rain" you can check out the overview, links in the signature
Would love to have a talk and see if you're interested

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Hey there! I tried adding you on discord, but it appears the name is not valid anymore...