[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] [S>Artist 2D] Unpaid Looking to form a team for culture purposes.

mk_2099

Nov 22, 2021
Hi!
Am new to the forums but not new to playing adult games.
I want to start getting my feet wet in this scene.
Seeking an amateur team to grow together.

I am an amateur illustrator myself. Therefore the expectation for the required roles (writer and programmer) should be of at least amateur level. Not really looking for a team with zero experience/skills in the respective role

Platform: Renpy
Project: No idea yet. Something short and simple to start with. Lets talk about it!

Themes: nothing too extreme (again lets leave those things for later)

Employment: unpaid.I want to get paid but lets leave that for down the road when we get better.

Looking for interested beginners who are willing to learn and open to discussions, although experienced individuals are welcome!

Roles needed: Artist (me), Programmer (?), writer (?)

So, we will need programmer and writer, if you can fill 2 roles that would be intense but appreciated. I would also be interested in helping with the writing and design of the game and other misc work such as proofreading etc.
Willing to wear several hats!

Well that's about it! I know it is not much info right now but here's hoping for some positivity!

interested parties contact me via discord mk_2099#1823

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Hi, I sent you a friend request on discord. I look to improve my writing skills and be part of a team for a simple project like you added.