5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Maintenance thread:

Resorted the work & clearing of low resolution / short / teaser when high resolution / long version are available
Added update up to 2023-10-22.
Ep6 has eng subs available however its not packed in op zip. Please check it again

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
File name needs renaming too. For example, ep1 has two version available. One is without subs, later is a remake. You should rename it correctly as it might cause confusion.

Edit: Here's an update on Hasshaku-sama with the correct title fix: starting from the initial release without any voice acting (that's the old version) to the current available release (Hasshaku-sama EP8- The True Nature of Hasshaku-sama)

Just to be clear: Hasshaku-sama EP8 is not the final episode of this series. The developer is currently working on one more release, which will be the last. (Probably)

Now, if you're wondering why only one episode has remake, it's because when dev started out he had no VA to voice the character. This is his statement for remake of episode 1.
Since the beginning of the series was not properly depicted, this work is the first episode. It will be a legitimate evolution of "A Summer Night's Dream".
Which is why the title renaming is following chronological order instead of release order.

P.S. as you might have guessed, i renamed each episode to developer's original naming for consistency. This way, paranoid users like me won't be confused in the near future when they stumble upon this masterpiece! ^^
Anyway, don't worry, you won't miss any of it as long as you follow the table above.

I lost quite a few brain cells while sorting out this renaming issue ;;
I hope this helps someone who is in need.

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
If you use the links on his page you can download the latest videos on Gumroad free (discounted to $0)

ertzbert

May 12, 2020
If you use the links on his page you can download the latest videos on Gumroad free (discounted to $0)
no, just use the mirrored links. If too many use the original links, that may not work in the future

blablabblab

Mar 25, 2020
I've been trying to find ep 5, 6 and 7 of hasshaku-sama with eng subs, but I dont think they're in any of of the links in the main page and I went a few pages back here as well and didn't see em. Not that big of a deal cos the raw files are available, but it would be nice.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote