• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Playergarcia7

Jan 30, 2020
cant download it.. did you do something to the files?
" This feature is limited to donor accounts. By supporting Gofile on Patreon, you will get all the benefits of a donor account. "
it also says, the files are not public, is it because of that?
Thanks for notifying me. I made all the files and folders public and should work now. Also, I should've created a zip file for better efficiency or used another file hosting service since you can't batch download the entire folder without being a patreon donor.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Holy hell... Everything is so plump, so soft... so juicy... so p r e c i o u s
*gollum, gollum*

Thank you Maleficent. So much. Really.

Edit: Thank you PlayerGarcia7.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If someone could add the tag "censored".
It could avoid some downloads.
Thanks

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Agreed. Kinda sad having to censor paywalled content. But lawsuits are a terrifying thing, especially in this day and age where copyright & censorship are absolute.
And it's always the honest creators that get dunked. And always over the silliest claims.

Reactions: Crowned999

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
If it was only released in Japan then sure. But it's released elsewhere so doesn't need to be censored. Look at hentai, the international releases are uncensored.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote