4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
i kept getting error while fighting the one mob before she loses her virginity, and i've tried the bug fix

anyone got a fix?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
does this work? Thanks a lot btw
Ended all the fights correctly and gone to next stage, whats the problem supposedly would be? What error are you getting? what mob is robbing you the virginity? the save you gave me is the correct one? (you sure you downloaded the last bugfix?)

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
Ended all the fights correctly and gone to next stage, whats the problem supposedly would be? What error are you getting? what mob is robbing you the virginity? the save you gave me is the correct one? (you sure you downloaded the last bugfix?)
huh
i tried it again and it works now???

i swear i got an error after i defeated the boss the last time

Feb 10, 2022
I'll wait for the manual translation as the game genuinely looks interesting. Any updates on the manual translation though? The last update I know about was 2 months ago

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'll wait for the manual translation as the game genuinely looks interesting. Any updates on the manual translation though? The last update I know about was 2 months ago
The release i did is cause the translator took a long break, probably not motivated enough to continue, idk if it will be ever continued. As for my release the only thing i might still do is to fix a bit the wordwrap (that honestly not sure why it splitted lines)

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
i know someone said something about live2d later on? but not having a standing portrait on your screen like grace had, such a downgrade and makes it feel really fucking old.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i know someone said something about live2d later on? but not having a standing portrait on your screen like grace had, such a downgrade and makes it feel really fucking old.
thats's was me lmao, unfortunately there's only a bunch of scene animated, not a total loss but understandable if you feel unhappy

Reactions: Oghenekaro

Balanda

Formerly 'Geschaafdekaas'
Jul 6, 2018
I played for a while and I love games like these where you slowly unlock more lewd stuff.
The con's about this game is that the translation doesn't fit the screen it is supposed to be in meaning I cant understand half of the stuff a skill is supposed to do and even if it would fit the screen, I wouldn't understand what for example "At the start of the turn, 5 to the enemy in the square 24% en????? with" means. Talking to the cat when there's no quest you can select the second command to see your owned skills which have a larger field where the text goes helps a bit in understanding but for now I can't make much sense out of it. That said, I seem to also have some troubles surviving the game since I can tank 1 maybe two shots before it's game over makes the game really hard to progress and I probably have to lower the difficulty just to beat the game.
Untitled.jpg

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I played for a while and I love games like these where you slowly unlock more lewd stuff.
The con's about this game is that the translation doesn't fit the screen it is supposed to be in meaning I cant understand half of the stuff a skill is supposed to do and even if it would fit the screen, I wouldn't understand what for example "At the start of the turn, 5 to the enemy in the square 24% en????? with" means. Talking to the cat when there's no quest you can select the second command to see your owned skills which have a larger field where the text goes helps a bit in understanding but for now I can't make much sense out of it. That said, I seem to also have some troubles surviving the game since I can tank 1 maybe two shots before it's game over makes the game really hard to progress and I probably have to lower the difficulty just to beat the game.
View attachment 3706924
Yeah the skill translation is the biggest roadblock when it comes to enjoying the combat of the game. The difficulty is kind of all over the place lol, slug = easy braindead difficulty, easy = actually normal, enemies will deal damage and you can tank some but you'll still need proper positioning, hard = hell mode/ actual intended experience by the dev (according to translation). While not impossible, hard is extremely difficult needing proper synergy with your skills/ positioning, most of the early bosses you will beat with an extremely low amount of HP remaining (the energy value) or you'll beat the boss as you are about to be surrounded and killed by the enemy burst.

Finishing the game on slug difficulty the latter parts of the game goes extremely hard (for easy (it should be named normal difficulty) difficulty and hard) with a shit ton of enemy mob placements, shitty civilians which increase your debt/block your path, etc.

But nonetheless the combat is fun despite the difficulty and a proper translation of this game will surely be a good H game classic. It's satisfying to beat hard difficulty stages, but it's extremely grindy to go pure/ virgin route on hard since you will need to farm bonus stages to earn currency/ accessories and sell the extra to delay the days so you can grind/ get better gear to face the boss properly. Even going full slut mode the hard difficulty is still hard and you'll barely have enough resources to upgrade/ decent accessories to fight the boss with (since you won't be grinding bonus stages and you'll just be spamming event CG for currency).

Reactions: Balanda

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 3706924
Partially this is also due a wordrwap issue, perhaps i can fix this but not sure, it depends how translator++ will handle, usually the standard box have max of 71 character but these are much shorter, if i can find the correct file and translator++ will not do some random line skip then should be fine.

The actual problem I'm facing:
image.jpg image1.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes