• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
The f*ck is that combat? The free battles don't prepare you at all for what is coming in the story fights and the giant steps in the difficulty don't help at all. Either it's insane or boring, but you still have to deal with that sh*t.
Well, I can confidently say the game takes "hard" pretty damn seriously, at least. There's also no way to build up in advance, and the repeat events are actually traps. With the best repeatable event, you're very slowly losing ground.
(This is prior to the first story battle. I can't speak to future fights.)

Reactions: p23rklo

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Well, I can confidently say the game takes "hard" pretty damn seriously, at least. There's also no way to build up in advance, and the repeat events are actually traps. With the best repeatable event, you're very slowly losing ground.
(This is prior to the first story battle. I can't speak to future fights.)
Figured out that the optional fights are the only way to indefinitely progress in power. Equip luck accessories and farm them for the red jewels. Keep your, uh, "teeth" level below the, uh, tier of the fight (going above reduces the rewards). Sell the jewels, buy more time. You'll also get attachments.
I'm still farming, but I expect the first story fight to be a cakewalk, this time.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Not a bad game, but her posture is strange because it disappeared in CG scenes.
Still, Celesphonia is a more advanced game because
the current game does not have good exploring elements in combat levels.
There are no secrets or other content in the combat levels.
And boss combats so annoying and very long. :'<

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I like it. 7/10

Last edited:

Flashgem

Jun 23, 2018
i am stuck on debt. I did everynight work on PC after got debt, but still not enough, cleared levels withour killing hostages and destructions, but still at last day i have 340k debt

horahora111

Mar 20, 2021
Translation Thread here Give some support to the translator!

Everything in this release should work accordingly without any bugs, mtl is understandable and wordwarp is working fine (due how the message box was built sometimes text might invade the character space, it won't cause anyway issues).
Seem partially of the UI is not translated and unfortunately I'm not sure where to find those, is easy understandable anyway for things like move/skill but I get is annoying, sorry :x

BTW School power is ofc School grade, unsure how that happen :BootyTime:

Q = Backlog
TAB = Hide Text

The game is good but like other dev games CG abuse seem is a must, differently from the previous works this one have less stages but compensate with more events (quite a bit), unfortunately even if the actual event is different expect to see the same CG a lot of times.

I'll leave here also the save file, I didn't end the game but is basically at last stage (so still couple of hours?)

EDIT:
I've fixed a bunch of stuff, some about translation other system, let me know if is still affected.

EDIT 2:
Once again fixed bunch of stuff, cleaned and revised, now everything should work, but let me know.
(The fix will be already applied in the OP links, just download if you don't want to wait or don't want to download everything again)

EDIT 3:
Somehow 2 map were left off (618-171), just download the attachment and overwrite (not included in the OP links)
(I was searching for battles objective but this specific one had not, perhaps there are more idk, they are quick to fix, let me know)
Hi guys.. i downloaded and extracted the game just fine. but after I played the intro until bed mast*bate the game become slow and the time frame was also so slow. I already download Jap Local but can't do anything because it already English. what supposed I must do? thank you

dystant

Dec 13, 2022
I've been getting an error where after I do the "office area" fight where you apologise to the civilians who get injured, whatever I do after, if I try and save or leave the classroom, I get a "failed to load" error. It's not always digit-2 either, though it is always "digit-" then a number. It seems to change depending on what I try and do next. I did install the bug fix. It's completely blocking me from proceeding.

1714490976418.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I've been getting an error where after I do the "office area" fight where you apologise to the civilians who get injured, whatever I do after, if I try and save or leave the classroom, I get a "failed to load" error. It's not always digit-2 either, though it is always "digit-" then a number. It seems to change depending on what I try and do next. I did install the bug fix. It's completely blocking me from proceeding.

View attachment 3589626
can you send me the save pls?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I have the bugfix installed. First I got stuck on the 2nd boss battle and the bugfix worked for it. Didn't work for this one
I have actually fixed this one last time, try to to re-download the fix, perhaps you downloaded only the first version?

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
ahhh kagura needs to pick up this game... the mtl def isnt the worst but if i have to see the fucking word "fart" one more time... can someone please tell me what word is actually meant to be said instead of fart

• Haha
Reactions: p23rklo

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
ahhh kagura needs to pick up this game... the mtl def isnt the worst but if i have to see the fucking word "fart" one more time... can someone please tell me what word is actually meant to be said instead of fart
It say へ that in romaji is E that translated mean fart, ye ofc is bad translation but it shouldn't be stopping you :)
Technically is correct but ofc out of context.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes