• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
1 gif.gif 4 gif.gif 5 gif.gif

Hey everyone!

The Purah animation is just about finished! I'll be releasing it on the 4th of January!

So, in the meantime, I rendered out some shots for you guys to see! I'm really excited to see it all finished! This project has been in the making at the same time as the Bisque Doll Project so it feels pretty good to be able to release both of them within a month of finishing.

I've also been working on the Nobara project at the same time so I'm looking forward to showing you guys some progress when I have some!

Thank you all so much for the support! Let me know what you think of the teasers in the comments! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 3218861 View attachment 3218862 View attachment 3218863

Hey everyone!

The Purah animation is just about finished! I'll be releasing it on the 4th of January!

So, in the meantime, I rendered out some shots for you guys to see! I'm really excited to see it all finished! This project has been in the making at the same time as the Bisque Doll Project so it feels pretty good to be able to release both of them within a month of finishing.

I've also been working on the Nobara project at the same time so I'm looking forward to showing you guys some progress when I have some!

Thank you all so much for the support! Let me know what you think of the teasers in the comments! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Its out now. We need a hero.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Its out now. We need a hero.

Sometimes I need to ask myself why people do this... :FacePalm:
You know what, as a Patron, I know that the new video is out...
I also have an actual life outside this Forum...
I have to work to pay for the stuff you are getting for free...
I know it is hard for a Coomer brain to understand but it is true...:KEK:

Enough of that though...
Here yall go fellas...

Capture.JPG

l l l

He also announced what the next Project(s) will be...
You read it right, Projects...

In other news, I am starting the Nobara project and a Highschool Dxd project at the same time! I'm looking forward to showing some progress on both of them when I have more progress!
Let me know what you guys think in the comments!
I hope you all have a great New Year and stick around for what I make this year! Thank you all so much for the support, I really couldn't do it without you all! I will go rest now..

Last edited:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021

A veces necesito preguntarme por qué la gente hace esto...: Cara Palma:
Sabes qué, como Patrón, sé que ya salió el nuevo vídeo...
Yo también tengo una vida real fuera de este Foro...
Tengo que trabajar para pagar las cosas que obtienes gratis...
Sé que es difícil de entender para el cerebro de Coomer, pero es verdad...:pASTEL:

Aunque ya basta de eso...
Aquí van muchachos...

View attachment 3232666

PX l WU l l

También anunció cuáles serán los próximos proyectos...
Has leído bien, Proyectos...

En otras noticias, ¡estoy comenzando el proyecto Nobara y un proyecto Highschool Dxd al mismo tiempo! ¡Estoy deseando mostrar algunos avances en ambos cuando tenga más avances!
¡Déjenme saber lo que piensan en los comentarios!
¡Espero que todos tengan un excelente Año Nuevo y sigan con lo que hago este año! ¡Muchas gracias a todos por el apoyo, realmente no podría hacerlo sin todos ustedes! ahora iré a descansar..
[/CITA]
Thanks bro

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
Are these videos from the official source? They have ridiculous compression artefacts, and a lot of blocking. They look like they've been re-encoded in VP9 with the worst settings.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Are these videos from the official source? They have ridiculous compression artefacts, and a lot of blocking. They look like they've been re-encoded in VP9 with the worst settings.
his vids are often super compressed

Dec 10, 2022
Wait until you see Desto (ParodieParadise) 's vids
Literally every f%cking of them is like 360p~480p from mid 2000s era lmfao

Dec 10, 2022
Hot take/ unpopular opinion: It kinda turns me off that Maplestar's animations never have breast groping. I personally think that makes the sex scenes 10 times hotter. I hope he will add that in future animations. The whole time I was hoping Yor or Marin videos will have booba grabbing but both times I was disappointed.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Hot take/ unpopular opinion: It kinda turns me off that Maplestar's animations never have breast groping. I personally think that makes the sex scenes 10 times hotter. I hope he will add that in future animations. The whole time I was hoping Yor or Marin videos will have booba grabbing but both times I was disappointed.
Breast groping is hot and should be used by most animators

Reactions: Reyas
Dec 10, 2022
Not sure where the guy above me got the assumptions from but for one I never disrespected his animations, I repeatedly emphasized on how much I respect Maplestar's animation quality. Secondly I never said anything about boobs not being large enough or not swinging. Weird way to spark hostility out of thin air, but okay.

Fr.eddy76

Nov 14, 2020
Y'all speak like the degenerate boob likers you are. Can never appreciate good animation without tits being 3x bigger and swinging in your face. Honestly pathetic.
It’s more about adding variety to each scene they release. Some artists out there have amazing content but looking through most if not all of it, they may seem monotonous or reused.

Dec 10, 2022
His animations are without-a-doubt top tier in the 2D field, and obviously we here all respect him for his works whether he incorporates those actions into his animations or not - but it hurts nobody to wish he would add them as they're very very rarely done, the only one I can recall is Loid groping Yor's breasts in the first Spy x Family animation, but that's when she still has her sweaters on. We all have had wishes for our most favorite animators to add our kinks into their videos, and we don't lose our shits over the fact that they don't - we just calmly express our opinions that we wish they would be added, don't we? All good for everyone.

Maplestar has no responsibility or obligation to add breast grabbing to his animations if he doesn't want to, ofcourse. Nobody is denying that or policizing how his works must be done. They're his animations and he can do whatever he wants, he doesn't owe us anything, etc. All very accurate and fair points. I agree. (This should've been common sense, or so I thought, but eh.)

P/S: Tits sucking + Boobs groping/ Asses groping combos are extra hot, and if Maplestar does add those spicy stuffs to his future animations, then for me, that would be the biggest blessing from the Lord himself ever that I'd greatly appreciate to see. And if he doesn't, I don't think there is anything wrong with that either. Thanks for coming to my TEDx talk! (And yes, I had joy writing all these paragraphs.)

Last edited by a moderator:

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
First time I've ever seen somebody in this forum got so worked up and heated up over another's comment, much less something already marked as hot take/ unpopular opinion, but it's okay. I understand and sympathize that sometimes some of us have bad days. Although this is getting off-topic and derailed from sharing thoughts on Maplestar's animations to awkward Twitter-style opinion policizing.

Anyways, time for me to move on from this and go back on track. I continue to hope Maplestar will include some boobs groping actions in his future videos, and I'll explain further why to everyone else here who are open to respectful, polite conversations between civilized, cultured members of this forum/ thread about sharing NSFW contents.

His animations are without-a-doubt top tier in the 2D field, and obviously we here all respect him for his works whether he incorporates those actions into his animations or not - but it hurts nobody to wish he would add them as they're very very rarely done, the only one I can recall is Loid groping Yor's breasts in the first Spy x Family animation, but that's when she still has her sweaters on. We all have had wishes for our most favorite animators to add our kinks into their videos, and we don't lose our shits over the fact that they don't - we just calmly express our opinions that we wish they would be added, don't we? All good for everyone.

Maplestar has no responsibility or obligation to add breast grabbing to his animations if he doesn't want to, ofcourse. Nobody is denying that or policizing how his works must be done. They're his animations and he can do whatever he wants, he doesn't owe us anything, etc. All very accurate and fair points. I agree. (This should've been common sense, or so I thought, but eh.)

P/S: Tits sucking + Boobs groping/ Asses groping combos are extra hot, and if Maplestar does add those spicy stuffs to his future animations, then for me, that would be the biggest blessing from the Lord himself ever that I'd greatly appreciate to see. And if he doesn't, I don't think there is anything wrong with that either. Thanks for coming to my TEDx talk! (And yes, I had joy writing all these paragraphs.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes