chinchin120

Aug 28, 2019
I became a christian to start praying for some new content from Marmalade Mum

Please lord, we might be sinners but we can't stop ourselves

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Weirdly enough the free censored versions on her website seem to be more up to date than her subscribestar. I wouldn't even know where to get her content, so I can see why it doesn't get shared.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
does anybody have an update for this creator? i don't think I've seen any recent pages from their comics
Hi
"Chemistry Class II" is continuing, Berrycakes and "The Phantom Mane" (more detailled version of animal conservation) have been concluded. Idk what is his current secondary project apart ChemClass2.
Censured (more or less) versions there :

Reactions: dddew55

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
sorry, but you'll need an twatter acc
1690765386036.png
not to burst anyone's bubble either but I remember reading somewhere that she's got a really shitty personality that'll occasionally show through her online persona.
I was gonna say she reminded me of Idubbbz wife and then remembered this
1690765581793.png
kind of an attention whore it seems, but idc as long as the content is good, but lately its been wanting. the main comic Chemistry Class II has taken, what like 3 years? to actually get to the "good stuff". At least the remake of Phantom Mane was good, but still 3 YEARS to get to the main content of the story?

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
sorry, but you'll need an twatter acc
View attachment 2813713
not to burst anyone's bubble either but I remember reading somewhere that she's got a really shitty personality that'll occasionally show through her online persona.
I was gonna say she reminded me of Idubbbz wife and then remembered this
View attachment 2813718
kind of an attention whore it seems, but idc as long as the content is good
You know what they say
With great power comes great responsibility With great art skills comes great insanity :whistle: