HTML Flash Complete Meet And Fuck Games Collection (2009 - 2022)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
how to do this on mac??
Try to check the file "Flash Player Installer For Mac" if you use Mac devices. And install the flash player program inside of the file.
(try to disable your antivirus system before you install the program)

Last edited:

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Try to check the file "Flash Player Installer For Mac" if you use Mac devices. And install the flash player program inside of the file.
If the flash player for Mac or MacOS doesn't work. Try to install flash browser for your Mac or MacOS device.

Here is the link :

Reactions: Ayasaki Kakashi

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
The flash browser is for the swf games what you have in your desktop or if you want to play it online. If you need the flash player installer for your MacOS Devices. You need to install the flash player 15 or any other version who works in your device.

Check this website to download any other version of flash player :

(scroll down to see the other versions of flash player for your MacOs Device. And let me know if any installer works in your computer).

Reactions: Ayasaki Kakashi

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
You could put a text file saying which games are there by the date of launch and which ones doesn't got cracked yet, otherwise thanks for the pack!

Skinnerflow 22

Jan 11, 2022
so when i open up the start aplication from the html5 folder it just brings me to two tabs one wanting me to download the games and the other with a blank page that refuses to load any suggesetions ?

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
You could put a text file saying which games are there by the date of launch and which ones doesn't got cracked yet, otherwise thanks for the pack!
I will try to put a txt file in the version of 2023 to explain what type of games has been cracked yet or not. Remember, you can skip the cutscenes in every mnfgames who has in swf format (pressing "pgup" and "pgdn"). The only game who doesn't have any crack right now is cassie cannons 3. Because i repaired some files of this game, to be playable. (the other games in html 5 format has been cracked, you can press the spacebar to skip the cutscenes)

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
so when i open up the start aplication from the html5 folder it just brings me to two tabs one wanting me to download the games and the other with a blank page that refuses to load any suggesetions ?
the only suggestion what i have for you is because the html5 games of mnfgames have 3 files :

- Index.html : The background of the page of mnfgames.

index.jpg

- Index1.html : Contain the loadscreen of the game.

index 1.jpg

- Start.exe : The file who loads all the elements of the game, to play. The program will find and decompress all the files from the game (sounds, images, and other type of content) if any file are missing the game will be unplayable. (the message of error in this image, is because you are playing a game offline or out of the original website of mnfgames).

start.jpg

Remember, if you want to play any game of mnfgames try to open the "Start.exe" what will decompress all the files of the game to be playable.

(many of the games in html5 format will load this content, because every game has been extracted from the original website of hen-tay.net. but in that page the collection is not complete).

download.jpg

The game will loads correctly, if the mnfgame have all the files. Like this :

game.jpg

Skinnerflow 22

Jan 11, 2022
the only suggestion what i have for you is because the html5 games of mnfgames have 3 files :

- Index.html : The background of the page of mnfgames.

View attachment 2600944

- Index1.html : Contain the loadscreen of the game.

View attachment 2600945

- Start.exe : The file who loads all the elements of the game, to play. The program will find and decompress all the files from the game (sounds, images, and other type of content) if any file are missing the game will be unplayable. (the message of error in this image, is because you are playing a game offline or out of the original website of mnfgames).

View attachment 2600947

Remember, if you want to play any game of mnfgames try to open the "Start.exe" what will decompress all the files of the game to be playable.

(many of the games in html5 format will load this content, because every game has been extracted from the original website of hen-tay.net. but in that page the collection is not complete).

View attachment 2600962

The game will loads correctly, if the mnfgame have all the files. Like this :

View attachment 2600964
I retried downloading the file and extrcting them becuase i thought something might be missing but it didnt work

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
I redownloaded everything
Try to check your internet conection before you download the content in the website. Here is the link again of the collection :

mediafire.jpg

And of course, try to disable any antivirus system or the windows defender in your computer. Maybe the page has been blocked by the firewall of your windows. Or any antivirus has blocked your access to the website.

Use Jdownloader 2, if you can't download the collection directly from mediafire in your web browser. The download link of Jdownloader 2 is in the first page of this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Please upload Cassie cannons 5 and Brittney Blubbabut since it's missing from your collection, thanks

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Please just post a pack from the one's missing, then after you update the whole pack, I'm only missing like a few to complete it with your pack
I will try to do that in the collection of 2023. Because right now, i'm trying to update the collection with the rest of the games what i need to add to this year. And some of mnfgames are still missing or are only available in the original website of meet and fuck games. If you have a prem account.

Here is the list of the games who are missing right now.

files not included.jpg

And this is the list of flash games who has been inclueded in the collection of 2022.

parte 1.jpg

parte 2.jpg

parte 3.jpg

parte 4.jpg

parte 5.jpg

parte 6.jpg

parte 7.jpg

parte 8.jpg

parte 9.jpg

parte 10.jpg

parte 11.jpg

parte 12.jpg

And the html 5 games who has been included in the collection of 2022 :

html5 part 1.jpg

html5 part 2.jpg

The other games who has not been included in the collection of 2022. Will be added in the collection of 2023 (excluding the missing games).

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote