Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In v14 at the office meeting with wife and her co-worker the note for romance is too vague. Seemed to hint as a swingers route at the time. Now in v32 we see that it is either swinger or MFF

Python:
menu:
    "I like it {color=#0F0}(might lead to something){color=#0F0}":
        $m_romance = True
    "They're just family friends {color=#0F0}(no romance){color=#0F0}":
        $m_romance = False
exactly. So what's your point? If we chose that we where interested in sharing with them it's coming in to fruition in this update.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
exactly. So what's your point? If we chose that we where interested in sharing with them it's coming in to fruition in this update.
At the time it seemed like they were a packaged deal, which I'm not interested in. So I chose to pass. It was not until this update that we find out we can send the hubby away for the night.

So my point is to have a more clear of what the future would be for the choices. Just trying to help out some.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At the time it seemed like they were a packaged deal, which I'm not interested in. So I chose to pass. It was not until this update that we find out we can send the hubby away for the night.

So my point is to have a more clear of what the future would be for the choices. Just trying to help out some.
Could be as simple as Nef changing his mind since then.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
My unofficial android port for :

Midlife Crisis [v0.28] + thanks for the demos Courteous + Walkthrough mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Bro..can you update it to the latest version

Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
My unofficial android port for :

Midlife Crisis [v0.28] + thanks for the demos Courteous + Walkthrough mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Hey is there any chance for an update? Thanks

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
at game/game/script.rpyc
You Unzipped mod into the game folder instead of the main one with the .exe. Delete the game folder that is in the game folder and reinstall mod where the .exe is. You could also cut/paste the same.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you want to apply your own modifications ontop use the rpy+rpyc version, otherwise the bundled scripts.rpa. Either works.
If you do things in a complicated way or change things from the norm it's good to have a how to install thing in the OP
Usually it's just add to game folder, so that's the default people go to. Adding two different files will confuse people.
If you want to avoid people asking questions endlessly it's good thing to have.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you do things in a complicated way or change things from the norm it's good to have a how to install thing in the OP
Usually it's just add to game folder, so that's the default people go to. Adding two different files will confuse people.
If you want to avoid people asking questions endlessly it's good thing to have.

He did, he said it got to big, so he had to split it.

Mod got too big, had to split it into 2 versions (either individual rpy + rpyc files you can further modify or one bundled scripts.rpa). Both are up now.

Just download the scripts one...the other one is for other people who want to modify it more to their own liking.

There is install guide in the spoiler tab.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes