• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is there a save in the new version of 0.71b, just to not repeat the same game and play the final part?
There isn't. Since everybody had to redo the whole thing, saves not being compatible, and so much time have passed between the two version nobody was actually keen on figuring out where exactly 0.71 ended for each and every character to make a save there in 1.0e to share for the very late comers.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i did manage to make a playable version using a oversampling function on a newer version of renpy,
basically every 4k image to fit had to have it's filename end in @2 (i changed them all in a batch) and i had to change some hardcoded stuff too.
the final size is like 18gb so i never bothered to share tho.
Glad to hear you go it working, 18GB is a lot to upload for a game that is still yet to be complete.

Personally I would wait until all the (DLC) content is released before considering upscaling it as uploading that big of a file would take a better half of the day using my crappy internet.

But I would download a 4k version as I enjoy your sharper 1080p image version, it's just so much nicer to look at and play.

Thanks again for sharing your previous upscaling work with us, I really appreciate the effort you went through to make it(y)

Reactions: firsttry51

myAccount159

Aug 29, 2019
It isn’t completed. There’s storylines that just weren’t finished and some character profiles even say that more will be added to their story in the next update. The dev probably freaked out that people were accusing him of milking his patrons so he just quickly finished the main girls so he could call it “Completed” and moved on to his next cash cow.

This makes more sense. Thanks.

dantanphu

May 7, 2023
i did manage to make a playable version using a oversampling function on a newer version of renpy,
basically every 4k image to fit had to have it's filename end in @2 (i changed them all in a batch) and i had to change some hardcoded stuff too.
the final size is like 18gb so i never bothered to share tho.
Can you share us, i'd love to try it too. Thank you

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes