firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Sure brother and thanks again. You are right 4k is a bit too much

replace the original image.rpa with that one and copy and replace all the files on renpy file windows.zip on the main game folder.
i used a newer version of renpy to compile the .rpa so it needs those files to update the original to the new,
just scan the .zip for peace of mind.

Last edited:

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
so is icstor done with this game? Last time I checked a lot of people were dissatisfied with the content of the game.
Is he gonna add more or its donezo

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I downloaded the rpyc file for the replay unlocker but I cant seem to find that in game. am I just not seeing it or did I need to start the game from the beginning or some other method?

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
haven't played this game in years, just discovered its complete. do i need to download the content restoration patch? are the new versions of the scenes too vanilla or something?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
haven't played this game in years, just discovered its complete. do i need to download the content restoration patch? are the new versions of the scenes too vanilla or something?
Yes, if you want your experience to align with the one you had with the previous version of the game. The current version was stripped of all the "problematic" parts to appease Patreon. So the Content Restoration Mod restores what was removed and adjusts the new content introduced with game version 1.0 to be consistent with the original vision.

Reactions: john1230 and X2Z

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
I downloaded the rpyc file for the replay unlocker but I cant seem to find that in game. am I just not seeing it or did I need to start the game from the beginning or some other method?
I haven't played in a while, iirc the gallery is just in your computer in the room. One of the programs on the computer should open up the gallery. It's not a gallery you'd find on the main title screen like most Ren'Py games.

Edit: Just checked for you, yea it's on the computer

1. Click on MC computer in room
2. Click on button on left that says "Gallery"

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I haven't played in a while, iirc the gallery is just in your computer in the room. One of the programs on the computer should open up the gallery. It's not a gallery you'd find on the main title screen like most Ren'Py games.

Edit: Just checked for you, yea it's on the computer

1. Click on MC computer in room
2. Click on button on left that says "Gallery"
damn I completely forgot about the computer, I kept checking the phone for the replay gallery. thanks for the help.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes