3D-Daz Fan Art Milfylicious Fan Art

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Interesting to see a different facial expression for this character.
True. The result was also a surprise for me. :ROFLMAO:

It was a part of the excercise too.
For completely justified reasons, characters within the game maintain expressions marked within the "gentle spectrum", even when they show some kind of anger or disappointment.

I said, "wow, can i explore something else"?

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
True. The result was also a surprise for me. :ROFLMAO:

It was a part of the excercise too.
For completely justified reasons, characters within the game maintain expressions marked within the "gentle spectrum", even when they show some kind of anger or disappointment.

I said, wow, can i explore something else?
That's a good idea. She looks like a sore loser. :D

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
Hello there everyone, I'm super new, doing this merge thing into Daz3D. I have all the required assets, but don't know how to do the installation properly. Can someone show me the light please.

Reactions: Vicho75

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Hello there everyone, I'm super new, doing this merge thing into Daz3D. I have all the required assets, but don't know how to do the installation properly. Can someone show me the light please.

Man, I have also been in your place
Screw Youtube. I am a supporter of personalized attention :ROFLMAO:

DM. :giggle: (y)
Let me make your life easier

Last edited:
Reactions: wwwslave

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Calling all artists! Join our fan-art competition and showcase your skills. The lucky winner will receive a free Master Tier subscription on Patreon for an entire year, along with a cash prize.

Submit your creations in the fan-art section and later I'll create a poll for people to vote on their favorite piece. Your design can feature any theme, as long as it includes our iconic Milfylicious ladies. You can find the assets of the ladies or the Young Master here in the forum. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Good luck, and may the best artist win.

Reactions: wwwslave

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Calling all artists! Join our fan-art competition and showcase your skills. The lucky winner will receive a free Master Tier subscription on Patreon for an entire year, along with a cash prize.

Submit your creations in the fan-art section and later I'll create a poll for people to vote on their favorite piece. Your design can feature any theme, as long as it includes our iconic Milfylicious ladies. You can find the assets of the ladies or the Young Master here in the forum. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Good luck, and may the best artist win.
One entry?