Ren'Py - Completed - Mist [v1.0.3] [395games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wuggie

I really enjoyed this game. I like the art style, it's quite a bit different than most visual novels. The animations are decently fluid. I enjoy a little bit of grind for a reward :p. Overall I think the dev has something good started. Good luck in your game sir.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FreshRevenge

Okay first off I think the art style of the character are unique and different from your typical Daz models. The intro of the game really pique my interest. The gameplay or navigation menu are different from your typical VN novel.

Yet the only thing that bothers me is how immature the MC is. Even the girl is unrealitic in her willingness to be passive and please the mc. At first I thought the game was going to have a good story, but it quickly dissolves that with the mc acting like a 5th grader.

Sometimes I feel that people who make these games really need to take a class in writing. Learn character development. A girl who was being chased from a monster in the woods would not just flash a stranger her tits, because he asked out loud the next day.

There are other things in the writing that steer me the wrong way in the way the mc behaves. Example is Robin the blonde girl from the pictures is in the kitchen making food with the food in the pantry. The mc scolds her and berates her to make her seem stupid. That she wasn't thinking about food supplies. It sort of makes a cute game into a cringefest. Almost you just want to skip the dialog.

I give it a four because I love the art style and music, gameplay mechanics. Yet the writing can be improved a lot to make the mc not so much of a douchebag. And the girls not turn into mindless drones that they only serve one purpose and that is to please the mc.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Derp Network

Pretty Good Game so far, nice animations for both scenes and moving around the house also creative scene replay. The idea is also super creative and from what i understood there will be more girls which is always NOICE. I dont know what engine the DEV used to create the game and then implement it into Ren'Py but its a nice one, everything looks good in my opinion, nice models and visuals, they look Like a Cartoon (Nice).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Boombaru23

A good start,hot girl ,also nice that she is kinda kinky from the beginning ,nice dialog,gotta love the zombie scenario,the animations are well done,especially the sweat effect.Really looking forward to what this will grow into.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SonOfThanatos

My humble Review for version v.01
    The background music is great I enjoyed listening to the music. :cool:

The sound effects are simple and do the job it matches perfectly with the art and in-game interactions. :cool:

The Girl (Robbin) looks kinda weird like her face is missing something, but she's hot. :eek:

the mechanics on getting food are repetitive and sometimes annoying but the game is too early and new, that being said the mechanics are great and cool. :cool:

The images (art) are pretty nice, not realistic like other games but nice and clean, it feels like a grinding game with action/adventure, you get the feeling of a reward for every completed action. :love:

The story feels like some teenage horny "every young dream" novel book. :KEK:

The animations are ok I guess, laggy but ok :alien:

Game is managed by one dev(i think) and waw, what a beast to manage a game on your own. :PogChamp:

5 Stars.