Paran69

Feb 24, 2018
I really like this game. The art is amazing!
I also liked a lot what the dev said in his patreon page. He will change a few things following the feedbacks.
Keep up the good work

HayateK98

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 495109

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous monsters lurk in the woods and make survival difficult.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
You forge a pact to help her out in return for special "favors".
And that is only the beginning.
Your goal: Survive, find out what happened and most importantly, build your own post-apocalyptic harem.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-23
Release Date: 2019-12-23
Developer: 395games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Length: about 30 - 45 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 495094 View attachment 495097 View attachment 495099 View attachment 495100 View attachment 495101 View attachment 495102 View attachment 495103
Android port?

Jan 28, 2018
I like this game overall (especially the girl looks good and its a fresh art style), but i have two things that i think could be changed a bit: first i think the switch in the girls attitude from "dont look at me you creep" (day 1) to "you provide me with food, i provide you with my body" (day 2) is a bit quick. while i enjoy that there is at least a little bit of something going on in the first update, i still think in the future this could be a bit dragged out. not like "you have to talk 20 days to me before i even show you my naked shoulders"-drag out, but something like have 2-3 more events between the first meeting and the first "you gave me food, i give you boobs" kind of deal.
and the second thing i would like to see changed is the food gathering mechanics. I think that getting 2-3 food for 1 walk in the forest is ok for the very beginning (like in the first 2-3 times you go out to gather food), but after that it should be a bit easier to get food. because right now i think the survival aspect in this game is a bit heavy. you have to go out for food everyday so that sometimes you can not do anything else and that gets a bit grindy. but im looking foward to the update and am interested in how this turns out.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Mentions a harem in the description but lacks the tag; curious which it is honestly.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Mentions a harem in the description but lacks the tag; curious which it is honestly.
The rule is that tags should only be added for the content that is currently in the game. Other girls will follow one after the other, but they are not currently in yet, so I can't use the tag.

Reactions: L30 and Cernunnos.

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
The UI and the girl seem amazing!
Buuuut I've too many game in my waiting list, I'll definitely try this one in a future update (0.4 or so seems good to me).
Keep up the good work!

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Oh! MIST update! Then read change log: prior saves not compatible. Well, fuck. At least that happens more or less at the start of the game, and not later on when there's a lot of stuff already done.

Will check out the changes later tonight when I get home from work.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Game is promising. Have maxed out training using track for stamina, yet can't beat the boar at the shed with just the knife. Is there a way to increase stamina? Haven't seen any clues in the game so far.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Game is promising. Have maxed out training using track for stamina, yet can't beat the boar at the shed with just the knife. Is there a way to increase stamina? Haven't seen any clues in the game so far.
140 Stamina should do the trick, just do 3 heavy attacks in the fight and the rest light attacks.

Reactions: L30

Rurouni

Feb 11, 2018
how can we make the trainig more effective? when we arrive in the shed we don't have enought stamina to win against the boar
Forget it, it worked

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Where is the whetstone? I'm going around, looking everywhere but still not see it
Edit: Nevermind, I just need to "plow the field" and found it

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Theres a game with this type of art style cant remember the name but MC lived with his dad's girlfriend had an older and younger sister, dad went on a business trip, he was in College, theirs a Cop a lady, MC found a luggage filled with money after burglar dropped it, Older sister goes to a park to get drunk with her friends, younger sister hangs out at a club, you can play volleyball with 3 lesbian classmates someone throw me a bone here please.

4.60 star(s) 682 Votes