rAof

Dec 6, 2019
Just to make it clear. After defeating ex machina, game told me that i unlocked diamond tournament, but there was no option to actually participate. OK, as the story progressed i've got notification about platinum tournament, but again, there was no option to compete in Colosseum. The question is, are these last 2 tournaments have not been implemented?

Mar 24, 2019
Just to make it clear. After defeating ex machina, game told me that i unlocked diamond tournament, but there was no option to actually participate. OK, as the story progressed i've got notification about platinum tournament, but again, there was no option to compete in Colosseum. The question is, are these last 2 tournaments have not been implemented?
Everything has been implemented, the game is complete, you might've just triggered it in an awkward order, in order to do the diamond tier, you still need to complete the tier before that I believe, just proceed through other parts of the arena, like the tournaments and area themed battles, and you'll get to it eventually.

Even if you beat EX Machina, you probably aren't strong enough for the full diamond tier anyways, as that's meant to be endgame content.

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah I do believe some of the lead options to unique stuff like a specific blessing or a equipment piece but as someone that only picked the blessing option and haven't find a way to obtain it later by other means then I believe that may be the case.
The only unique one is the blessing choice, the armor and other options can be obtained naturally, you just get it early if you pick them through Eden, but the blessing is unobtainable if you miss it through Eden.

rAof

Dec 6, 2019
Everything has been implemented, the game is complete, you might've just triggered it in an awkward order, in order to do the diamond tier, you still need to complete the tier before that I believe, just proceed through other parts of the arena, like the tournaments and area themed battles, and you'll get to it eventually.

Even if you beat EX Machina, you probably aren't strong enough for the full diamond tier anyways, as that's meant to be endgame content.
Ok, thanks

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
Does Fiona only have 3 scenes (Handjob, Threesome with Bessie, Threesome with Mimi) in the game? Can anybody who's completed the game tell me how many there are with her?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes