Unity Monster Girl StripClub [v1] [Monster Girl StripClub]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
First demo of a strategic finance game in which you run a stripclub full of Monster Girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: Monster Girl StripClub - -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

zerog86

Jul 7, 2022
It's a cool concept, but right now it's janky and broken. Hiring another girl makes the first room unusable. Purchasing the expand rooms perk doesn't do anything. I'll mess with it a bit more, but making money feels like a complete dice roll with the girls in the room and the bonuses available.

Edit:
After playing it a bit more I understand the way it works, but it's not clear at first that you're selecting a girl for each room. Hopefully the scenes are done well because the base game gets a bit stale quick.

Last edited:

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Pretty much as above. The economy doesn't work so I can't see much past the first couple girls. Can't evaluate like this.

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Nice concept demo. I don't have the problems as the posters above, can build new rooms and and use them after hiring the same amount of girls as I have rooms.

Reactions: blindpeaks

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
pretty boring.. but idk what they add later maybe it's going to be fun. monster girls are always good though

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Management/prostitution games are so fun but unfortunately rare. I hope this game will not be abandoned!
I will look into it after some updates and of course support if it is promising by than.

Reactions: TollansHUN

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Man, I hate how loose the definition for "monster girl" seems to be nowadays. Four of those girls are just kemonomimi or even straight-up furry... and the cow, bat, and anthro tiger don't even have a tail! If you want to include "animal girls" in your monster girl game, they should at least have animal ears, tails, and limbs (but no more more major features than those, otherwise you've just got a furry.) Even the demon girl (assuming she's supposed to be a succubus) only really hits the bare minimum but that's part of the whole "are demon girls really considered monster girls" debate that I've seen around. The slime girl is pretty much the only one I'd willingly call a "monster girl," but that's just because it's really hard to fuck up "girl made of slime."

Kroshen

Jan 8, 2023
It's not a game. Maximum - alpha demo:
- no content (just several menus, and crazy dance of girl in last room)
- no history
- elementary management and "challenge", for just "to be"
But if you like it - you free to "go to patreon and pay"