VN Ren'Py Mrs. Wild [2024-02-29] [DDfunlol]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mydoom

May 17, 2017
Did I understand correctly that all the scenes with the dog that can be found in the image.rpa file are preparations for the future and there are no ways or codes to see them in the game?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Could anyone send me (book02. rpy) and (book03. rpy) , please.
Sure just let me crank up the old time machine and travel to the future when they're released and grab them for you...

Or maybe wait until they're actually released like everyone else kid.

It would have taken you mere seconds looking through the thread to realize they're not out yet.

Atzel

Jul 9, 2018
Not only is there barely any content...
Not only is what content there is mindbogglingly dull...
... but the the only music track it has is a short, frantic loop completely at odds with the slow paced narrative.
This game appears to have been made with the intent to drive you insane

Actual torture.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
but writing is hard, and writing humor is even harder. So few manage it. Often times, it seems to just be deployed as a smokescreen by people too* insecure to put something genuine out there a la modern disney, but perhaps this one is different.
You are making contradicting statements.
First, you say writing humor is harder than just writing. Then, you say humor is deployed as a smokescreen because the writer is too insecure to express something genuine. If he were "insecure" in his writing, wouldn't he avoid writing humor?

In this case, ddfunlol is writing humor according to the humor he grew up with.
For example, British humor to Americans is hit or miss, IMO. Monty Python movies are hilarious. However, most British sitcoms fall flat.

Humor is more subjective than drama or fantasy. Heartbreak, evil, and heroic deeds are pretty universal.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
You are making contradicting statements.
First, you say writing humor is harder than just writing. Then, you say humor is deployed as a smokescreen because the writer is too insecure to express something genuine. If he were "insecure" in his writing, wouldn't he avoid writing humor?

In this case, ddfunlol is writing humor according to the humor he grew up with.
For example, British humor to Americans is hit or miss, IMO. Monty Python movies are hilarious. However, most British sitcoms fall flat.

Humor is more subjective than drama or fantasy. Heartbreak, evil, and heroic deeds are pretty universal.
Perhaps I was unclear. Making actual clever, funny humor is difficult. Slapping a veneer of """comedy""" over garbage is not. For many beginner or uncertain creatives, putting out something truly sincere can be quite daunting, so they undercut their stories with a thick layer of irony. One cannot fail if one was not truly trying, right? As if. Others turn to comedy because I suppose they must imagine themselves to possess an actual talent for humor, but I have yet to encounter a game on this site that made me laugh once. Cringe, I'm afraid, is much more ubiquitous in these parts.

As to the quality of this project, I cannot attest to it either way, as it seems to have come down with a terminal case of "Daz3ditis," and I do my best to avoid that particular plague.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes