Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Some duf files of the main characters that have appeared
Was wondering if you could help me out, missing some files.
Missing files:
Wanda:
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/fabiana/fingersfix/fk-leftnarrownails.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/fabiana/fingersfix/fk-rightnarrownails.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/vamp/vamplashes/emcmvamplashes.dsf

Lois:
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/godin/misc/phmeyelasheslong_gdn.dsf

not sure about the male characters yet. And thanks for sharing these.

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Was wondering if you could help me out, missing some files.
Missing files:
Wanda:
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/fabiana/fingersfix/fk-leftnarrownails.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/fabiana/fingersfix/fk-rightnarrownails.dsf

Lois:
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/godin/misc/phmeyelasheslong_gdn.dsf

not sure about the male characters yet. And thanks for sharing these.
Just some morphs of the nails or eyelashes. You can use other ones instead, and I can't find them well here.

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Guys, you also can post here,my discord

Reactions: HonkaX2

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619

VAMP is a collaboration between VEX and Adiene and I think if you have any of their characters installed you get the VAMPLashes. And the Godin lashes install if you have a GDN character in your library. Almost all of Fabiana's work is listed by DAZ as 'DAZ Original' so it is hard to filter through on the DAZ site and the stuff Fabiana has on Renderosity does not seem to have a separate morph package for body parts. My guess is that it is a certain character loaded. You could check the .duf file to see if that morph actually has a value or if it is a phantom morph like the crappy Zeddicuss Drunk and Hung Over morphs that attach to everything you create even if never used.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just some morphs of the nails or eyelashes. You can use other ones instead, and I can't find them well here.
The thing about this piece of advice, it begs the question, replace it with what? Without the original morph it is impossible to determine what they actually do, so how can you replace them with something that does the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Pop Doggy

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WhiteWolf619

VAMP is a collaboration between VEX and Adiene and I think if you have any of their characters installed you get the VAMPLashes. And the Godin lashes install if you have a GDN character in your library. Almost all of Fabiana's work is listed by DAZ as 'DAZ Original' so it is hard to filter through on the DAZ site and the stuff Fabiana has on Renderosity does not seem to have a separate morph package for body parts. My guess is that it is a certain character loaded. You could check the .duf file to see if that morph actually has a value or if it is a phantom morph like the crappy Zeddicuss Drunk and Hung Over morphs that attach to everything you create even if never used.
all good, i can't really be bothered searching for them all.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Faye_MsD_Scaled_01_F95.png
My attempt at a simplified Faye. She is single morph, scaled down version I also decided to try stripping out all the unused morphs as the originial .duf files has a few what I call parasitic morphs included (examples: Zeddicuss Like A Muse, Zoro-D Kitten, etc.) that added a lot of unused bulk to those files. If anyone is interested in those files, let me know. I only stripped clean Wanda, Lois and Faye with no plans on doing any more.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes