Tool - RPGM - MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rejost

With the goal of this tool to translate, you would hope that it just does that. Sadly, a text size limit of 2.94 MB has made it so that the game that I was aiming to have translated (it is literally 2.95 MB of text), can only be translated by purchasing a subscription. Hopefully that limit can be increased soon...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cristiany

This program is awesome,i really recomend this program,please support the creator if you can,this programs is ameizing. It can translate whatever game, i hope in a future we will have a program for uncensor hentai games too soo ez like that.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

8drax

cool program translated many game engine rpgmaker kirikiri kirikiri2 kirikiriZ WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio
    translated google for many language from japanise
    very useful program with wide functions
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BrightNight77

Very convenient tool for messing around with variables in games, especially WolfRPG since there aren't many tools for that game engine. Also the translate function to translate the ingame variables is awesome.
    Tip: Don't inject the tool in WolfRPG games, it messes up the fullscreen mode; drag and drop the exe and run without install for every run instead.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

akaliryze

it is awesome tool i can playing any rpg game with this tool and if you dont want to waste time with any mobs or enemy you have lot of hack thx for this translation tool i can subscribe for this app thx for yours efford
  6. 5.00 star(s)

XxLolxX1

By far the best tool to translate and cheat out there. I've been subscribed on patreon for ~ 3 months now and the only criticism I have with it is that there is a cap on translation file size per month, except that it's a 10/10 tool.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

This is a great tool that can translate any rpg maker or wolf games, its waaaay better than translator ++ (which usually breaks the games), this tool its easy to use and you can translate many games in minutes and so far 0 crashes in the games I tested.

If you ever found a game that seem to be great on Dlsite but you cant play it because it doesnt have an english translation, you dont have to wait for months or years for it to be translated, you can get the game and have it in english (MTL) or any other language in minutes (although I reccoment to translate it in english since the text may not fit the text box in certain languages on rpgmaker games).

I highly reccomend this tool.