AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
PIROT KING GENERAL SURVEY

poll.png

Hi guys!

We decided to hold a poll to understand how can we improve our games.

The poll is anonymous. You need to enter your Google account to pass it, however not your email nor any other personal data will be revealed to us.

All we ask of you is to give us as detailed and honest answers as possible. We'll take all your wishes and remarks into consideration and change the way we work on our games should such need arise.

Here is the poll:

from dev,

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I really wish less of the choices in that poll were mandatory. I haven't played far enough into this game to give a clear answer to some of the questions on it, but that means I can't answer the other questions without giving false/misleading answers to the required ones.

Reactions: Ti12h and AlphaBit

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I really wish less of the choices in that poll were mandatory. I haven't played far enough into this game to give a clear answer to some of the questions on it, but that means I can't answer the other questions without giving false/misleading answers to the required ones.
Then don't fill out the survey..? It takes like 15 minutes to play through the currently available content of MBD..

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Just starting the game

I know this was brought up on page one but I just have to say I immediately saw that the premise is completely ripping off Yu Yu Hakusho . . . . and I love it and am totally here for it. If you're gonna steal, steal from the best.

Reactions: Ti12h

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys! My Best Deal v0.6.1, is already available!

My Best Deal v0.6.1:

• Link for Windows and Linux:
  • Link for Mac:
My Best Deal v0.6.1 lossy:

• Link for Windows and Linux:
  • Link for Mac:
Сhangelog v0.6 :

• 127 new pictures added.
  • 4 new animations added.
  • Added new scenes with Ms. Collins.
  • Added two new scenes to the gallery.
  • Fixed some bugs in previous versions.