• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
for some reason this game has very few heroes, not sure if the number of supporters is too little or there's some sort of leak detection codes embedded in the game (the dev does make personalized copies of the game for higher tier supporters) but we haven't had a leak since episode 7 so we should just wait the 20 days for episode 10
There's leak detection. Each copy is somehow identified when leaked so the leakers get banned.

ceco606

Oct 14, 2020
There's leak detection. Each copy is somehow identified when leaked so the leakers get banned.
I don't think so. The link for the download comes on the main board of patreon and its just a mega link. It's not like a download link via dm's so.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I don't think so. The link for the download comes on the main board of patreon and its just a mega link. It's not like a download link via dm's so.
Since over a year if not longer you only get a individual copy - which when leaked, will get your patron account banned.

All the latest leaks came from a RU side.

The core members are pretty loyal. And right so, no patrons no game, easy as that.

Anyways, what I like to do during waiting times is replay the older titles, you guys waiting have checked out some older titles?

Most of them are posted here:
Link

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
What kind of nonsense did you write above?
The author adds some code to each user’s game that identifies who the leak is from?
Do you believe this nonsense yourself?
Do you think the author is preparing a separate game for each?
There is one link for everyone.
I can easily pay, download the game, unpack it, pack it into another archive, upload it to another cloud and easily give a link.
Let him reveal me.
I paid for the game, I have the right to do what I want with my copy.
The author is a good psychologist and manipulator.
He scared everyone with this nonsense and his subscribers believe him.
Just for fun, I’ll buy access to version 10, dig through all the code in the game scripts and see if there’s anything there or not.
Believe in all kinds of bullshit!
And about the leaks from Russian subscribers.
As we know, Russians do not abandon their own.
Therefore, they give the game to others.
Russian handsome guys, that’s why they have everyone and make them doggy style.
I respect the author's work, but I welcome piracy.
As I said, not everyone can buy.
But the author is not starving, as I understand it, and he has enough, don’t worry!

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
The author adds some code to each user’s game that identifies who the leak is from?
I can easily pay, download the game, unpack it, pack it into another archive, upload it to another cloud and easily give a link.
Let him reveal me.
Just for fun, I’ll buy access to version 10, dig through all the code in the game scripts and see if there’s anything there or not.
But the author is not starving, as I understand it, and he has enough, don’t worry!
There is not "one link for everyone." You get a message with a unique MEGA link. I don't know how he tracks which copy is whose, and I don't really care enough to find out. There's no reason to assume he's lying about it because there has never been the same leaker twice, on here, or on the Russian site from page 18. It's very easy to prepare each copy of the game for each patreon. This is a common tactic that many Patreon/Fansly/OF creators do now to prevent piracy. Look at bralessforever, they have people's unique ids embedded into their videos to prevent leaking, something which seems much more difficult than just including a file or something like CeLaVie probably does.

This might be a translation issue, but he cannot "reveal" you. Patreon does not release any information other than Username and email address to the creators. They do keep your card number though, so if your username is banned from a Patreon page, your card will also be banned.

But if you're so confident in your theory and plan on buying the game, make it simple by uploading it to GoFile and leak it here. If you get banned, I'm right. If you don't, you're right. Then everyone wins.

Reactions: yrban7477

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
No, the MEGA link gets DM'd to you directly.
You don't have to give the link to Mega that the author provided.
To do this, you need to download the game and upload it to another cloud.
And give this link to anyone you want.
As I understand it, it detects the number of downloads from the sent link.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
You don't have to give the link to Mega that the author provided.
To do this, you need to download the game and upload it to another cloud.
And give this link to anyone you want.
As I understand it, it detects the number of downloads from the sent link.
If there is "one link for everyone" as you mentioned above, then he would not know who leaked it each time.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Let him reveal me.
Each copy takes actually quite a while to add this protection and creation.

"You pay for a game so you own it?"

Well that was certainly the case like 20 Years ago^^ now a days, you play a mmo for 20 years to pay a small fortune and still own NOTHING!
Basically you only OWN the right to use your character in the game but yourself OWN nothing.
The company actually has the right to determine your using licence any time^^
There are many cases like this - its basically hidden in the User agreements.
Sorry when this comes as news for you^^

Your words show zero respect for the Dev. or his work!

For your own sake keep your assumption to yourself^^

• Haha

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018

Each copy takes actually quite a while to add this protection and creation.

"You pay for a game so you own it?"

Well that was certainly the case like 20 Years ago^^ now a days, you play a mmo for 20 years to pay a small fortune and still own NOTHING!
Basically you only OWN the right to use your character in the game but yourself OWN nothing.
The company actually has the right to determine your using licence any time^^
There are many cases like this - its basically hidden in the User agreements.
Sorry when this comes as news for you^^

Your words show zero respect for the Dev. or his work!

For your own sake keep your assumption to yourself^^
I've told...
I don't usually pay for games.
Not for games, not in games.
In online racing, for example, I either achieve everything myself, or hack (if possible).
But I don't pay.
Developers are not starving, you can be sure of that.
I support piracy 100%.
Hate me for this! :ROFLMAO:

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I've told...
I don't usually pay for games.
Not for games, not in games.
In online racing, for example, I either achieve everything myself, or hack (if possible).
But I don't pay.
Developers are not starving, you can be sure of that.
I support piracy 100%.
Hate me for this! :ROFLMAO:
Then where is your Donor tag?! if you support piracy^^
Regarding your logic i`m the pirate here and you are just some beggar.

I don`t actually hate you - if you really like to know^^
I rather hate people like you, who come here sh.t in the room, on the Dev. and show some kind of entitled attitude, when in reality they are not much more than some parasite.

And thats the last time I waste my energy on you by the way so enjoy.

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
Then where is your Donor tag?! if you support piracy^^
Regarding your logic i`m the pirate here and you are just some beggar.

I don`t actually hate you - if you really like to know^^
I rather hate people like you, who come here sh.t in the room, on the Dev. and show some kind of entitled attitude, when in reality they are not much more than some parasite.

And thats the last time I waste my energy on you by the way so enjoy.
Seriously? :unsure: Pirate? ;)
Then where is the 10 episode of the game? :giggle:
You're probably from Jack Sparrow's crew, Pirates of the Caribbean, no!? :ROFLMAO:
Good luck, bro! Do not blame. :coffee:

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
Seriously? :unsure: Pirate? ;)
Then where is the 10 episode of the game? :giggle:
You're probably from Jack Sparrow's crew, Pirates of the Caribbean, no!? :ROFLMAO:
Good luck, bro! Do not blame. :coffee:
Just another mooch that instead of actually supporting that people do stuff, like this game. The fact that you are in here writing comments about it shows you have an interest in the game. So stop pissing all over their work and talking smack.
Buy it, don't buy it, who cares really. Let people enjoy the game instead of your ranting.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Just compare a 'private' version with the same public version via something like git diff and u will know.
Private versions are earlier builds than the public version. So depending on how it's identified, it might not be possible that way.

Sledge529

Apr 20, 2024
Hello all. I think I might have missed something in episode 6. I have done everything except "9:00 in Bob's Room." I'm not sure if I made a bad decision somewhere or if I have done things out of sequence to pass by an event. There are images in the file that I don't remember seeing during game play, and I have started episode 6 twice now. Can someone please give me a hint?

Thanks
Sledge529

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
im on ep9, 75/76.... it says last one is unavailable. 2 love for both except Eve... Unsure what i am doing wrong on the last event..
Had the same problem. The solution is going at 18:30 in the kitchen, when the girl is preparing the dinner. She'll wear a sweater and that's all, end of episode 9. ....I know, not much kick out of it....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,27 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,29 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JRL2024

May 8, 2024
Does anyone have a WT for episode 7 coz I've got the rest and when I download this game, there's no WT inside when it says that they is one. I also just realized that I need one for episode 10 as well.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes