Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Glad you like them! As for Tori, all I want to say for now is I definitely have plans to include her in future content; both near-term and long-term!
Just what i was going to ask, Thank you.

Your game is like "I am legend" but with rapist mutants, i love it.

To the people complaining about the dificulty del juego, it's not so dificult ,save frecuently and you will be fine.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Good luck with the game, interested in where the story goes. Zombies are usualy not my thing, but if the setting in well done in the story of the game, then im ok with it.

Keep up the work, and again, good luck.

c0kefloat

Jul 22, 2018
Extremely good work, dev. This is so my shit its not even funny. Any plan for scenes with the dog?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Extremely good work, dev. This is so my shit its not even funny. Any plan for scenes with the dog?
Glad to hear you've liked MFA!

There will not be any NSFW content involving the dog in MFA. In the future I plan to add more gameplay mechanics for the dog, like helping with scavening, combat, hunting, etc.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know if I try this... I've read the comments and most of them are good ... BUT ... then I see the Tags and read "sandbox and management", which for me is equal to "grind and repetitive" ... That's why I'll think twice ... Anyway, good luck with the game ...

aventh

Jul 10, 2018
Game is good, but my old saves dont seem to be compatibale... and the game is wayyyyy to grindy to start again. So sadly thats it for me

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A cosmetic bug report since I don't see it mentioned. Michaela refers to the MC as John Doe regardless of what name is picked.

And a question:

Is it possible to equip amour and weapons on the MC?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
A cosmetic bug report since I don't see it mentioned. Michaela refers to the MC as John Doe regardless of what name is picked.

And a question:

Is it possible to equip amour and weapons on the MC?
Thanks for reporting that bug. It was affecting both Michaela and Izzy, but should be fixed now for the next update!

It is not currently possible to equip armor/weapons for MC. However, the combat system will be revamped in the next major update for Act 2, and these mechanics will be added.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Are gun parts in the game yet? I've raided the police station about a dozen times and haven't found any yet...

EDIT: I tried scavenging quietly rather than quickly and it did the trick.

Last edited:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Enjoying the game a lot, hope you take it a lot further

One thing though can you get rid of the blue models, might just be me but they're a let down given the other models are so well done

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Submission path not implemented ?
Your question is kinda broad, haha. But if you're referencing the situation where you're watching a sex scene and get an option to select "trust" but don't see a button for "submission", that means the girl's submission isn't yet high enough to unlock the submission route of that sex scene. So increase her submission and re-watch the scene to see the submission route.

Admittedly there isn't great user interface for tracking scene routes/thresholds. I plan to improve this UI in future updates.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Enjoying the game a lot, hope you take it a lot further

One thing though can you get rid of the blue models, might just be me but they're a let down given the other models are so well done
Glad you're enjoying MFA so far!

I actually agree with you about the blue male models, but unfortunately they're probably here to stay. Replacing those male models would require re-doing most of the sprite renders for all the girls (which totals to somewhere around 2,000 renders). I'd rather invest that time into creating new content like fully rendered scenes, but this is something I'll learn from in future development!

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Glad you're enjoying MFA so far!

I actually agree with you about the blue male models, but unfortunately they're probably here to stay. Replacing those male models would require re-doing most of the sprite renders for all the girls (which totals to somewhere around 2,000 renders). I'd rather invest that time into creating new content like fully rendered scenes, but this is something I'll learn from in future development!

I like them! I find it easier to project onto them

Reactions: cumminsshakesit

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Did not rally take into acount how many renders would have to be redone....Was simply thinking the game awesome renders, and a blue dude:p

Yeah fully rendered scenes for sure, hope you keep at it even after this game

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Same situation for me. Latest update and as soon as I loaded my save everything went down in flames. I enjoy the game but not enough to grind back out another 10 hours of getting all the gear etc I had for everyone.
Game is good, but my old saves dont seem to be compatibale... and the game is wayyyyy to grindy to start again. So sadly thats it for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes