noob123456

Dec 20, 2017
If you had downloaded the .16 Mac version, just open the zip file to Resources/autorun/game folder and override the .15 game folder and get you the .16 version.

Reactions: feintz

feintz

Nov 2, 2017
If you had downloaded the .16 Mac version, just open the zip file to Resources/autorun/game folder and override the .15 game folder and get you the .16 version.
thanks, works for me. have to rename the MFW_e03v0.16.py and MFW_e03v0.16.sh into .15.py and .15.sh tho so the version 15. exe is working.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
ok i dont want to spam here....but realy would be glad if someone ansver if NTR is avoidable thx

• Angry
Reactions: FaiRTaiL

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Insane Erotica, I just want to thank you for making it so that whenever I see the acronym MFW, I think My Future Wife. I found myself doing a double take when I read this meme on reddit:

Conversation with my brain went something like this:
"My Future Wife Crusader Kings 3 notifies me that a rival has passed away."
"Wait what? Why's it an old granny as my future wife?"
"Oh wait. My Face When Crusader Kings 3 notifies me that a rival has passed away."
"Ohhhh...."

So thanks for that. Made my day mildly more interesting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I turned down Tara's offer to have Ha not to go on topless photoshooting but still later there's option to go to Tara's house where she tries to convince Ha on sharing path and later should I go with her to Tara's "ranch" is optional when wt says it should be auto since mc is model (not fully sure if I accepted mc to be model too or not).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are episode 1 and 2 actually separate? Because I've only been playing episode three so far, and wouldn't want to have missed some of the ntr.

Also, why did this pop up as an update? I already got .16 from here a couple days ago.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So.. Reading a bit.. 4-5 pages..
There are two routes?
And both NTR and Harem routes are 100% split?

Just to get it clarified during download.
Split depends on your choices.
Are episode 1 and 2 actually separate? Because I've only been playing episode three so far, and wouldn't want to have missed some of the ntr.

Also, why did this pop up as an update? I already got .16 from here a couple days ago.
3 episodes separated.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes