DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, i just played through all of the episodes and i must say i enjoyed this game a lot. The Ntr makes sense. She's not your wife yet and you actually have to work for it. The NTR is also completely avoidable. Like you really have to play into it to even see the scenes.

I also liked that it rewarded you for being a tad bit aggressive(mostly in episode 2). I played through a few times and being a simp doesn't reward you as much which i was fine with.

All that said I'm looking forward to more updates in the future.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Could anyone please tell me why I can't aviod NTR in the second episode if Elly is my girlfriend?

I played the First Episode with almost all the good choices, and had ntr variable for both girls just = 1.

So I was able to avoid girls being fucked by anyone.

At the end of the First Episode I received some codes (O P J D); but the Second Episode didn't ask about them; it only asked who was my GF and if I deflowered her.

And at the start of Ep.2 hayung gets fucked by every prick there.

Should I only choose hayung as my GF if I want harem ending without hayung being banged?

Walkthhrough didn't warn me about that!

Thank you in advance.
What... I was TRYING to get her to fuck everyone and she didn't fuck anyone during my playthrough. Shrugged it off on early development... guess I'm just that stupid. We should swap save files my friend ;)

Gonna restart and try to avoid NTR this time and maybe I'll get some. I probably chose her as my GF too, now I know better.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
What... I was TRYING to get her to fuck everyone and she didn't fuck anyone during my playthrough. Shrugged it off on early development... guess I'm just that stupid. We should swap save files my friend ;)

Gonna restart and try to avoid NTR this time and maybe I'll get some. I probably chose her as my GF too, now I know better.
Well I don't know about Ep.1, but there is a walkthrough which might be useful for that. Just choose "Show NTR" in the beginning, and then make "bad choices" (choose Elly at the pool, let girls go everywhere without you).

Starting the Ep.2, say that your girlfriend is Elly. Ha-Young will be abused a lot.

Reactions: Lou111

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hopefully InsanErotica follows up My Future Wife with Clean Slate instead of a fresh game, there's a lot of potential with the protagonist's ability to see into the future.

Reactions: Game_Dream

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
2 questions,

1. Does the download for the episode 3 includes the first 2? or do I need to download each one?
2. Is episode 3 the last one?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
we need a hero!
Nah. Wait until the official bugless version comes out. And then if no one else has made a request, I'll toss one up in the game updates section.

Edit:
Bugless is out.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes