Mod Ren'Py My Hotwife: Choice Mod [v1.4.5.0] [mime95]

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This mod adds stat tracking, dialogue changes based on those stats, additional choices, and the chance to add some consequences to more of the minor conversations in the game.

ONLY MODDED UP TO DAY 5!
The following days will play with few mod changes only.​

Updated: 2024-04-04
Game/Creator: My Hotwife / Ben Lucky
Modder: The Mime - mime95 - Patreon (Coming Soon)
Mod Version: 1.4.5.0
Game Version: 1.4
Modded Game Days: 1-5 (of 13 total days)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

Note: This is not a walkthrough mod, it adds choices and makes later conversations be impacted by previous choices.​

Last edited:

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021
Maby if you can add the Stats to the choices you make so you can see stats befor... You see it in the stats Box.. that vill help alot

Reactions: mime95

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Maby if you can add the Stats to the choices you make so you can see stats befor... You see it in the stats Box.. that vill help alot
You’re thinking Walkthrough mod style? If I do that, I’d make it optional, since some players prefer not knowing exactly what their choices do.

I’m planning to also use the renpy notification system to display the stat changes as they happen.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so it isn't like a Walkthrough type of mod. Thought it was. Still cool I guess, and maybe I will come back to it later on. Thank you though.

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
OK, so it isn't like a Walkthrough type of mod. Thought it was. Still cool I guess, and maybe I will come back to it later on. Thank you though.
In some ways, it's the opposite, since this adds choice where there wasn't any before.

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Hey I really like this, good work! How often do you think you might update this mod?
My goal right now is to catch up to the same day as the game. Once I've caught up, I'll try to do releases shortly after each new version of the game releases, assuming I can't arrange with the dev to get me early releases. For these incomplete versions I'm making now, I don't think I'll have a consistent schedule, but I'm making progress.

In fact, I'm sitting on more done already, but it's not ready for release yet.

I want to get some utility stuff set up with versioning, etc. to make it less-likely that people will need to start a new save. That being said, the pick-a-day to start feature should make that smooth, even if you need a new save file.

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Dev Update
  • Made some additional Day 5 changes.
  • Day 6 is mostly completed.
  • Working on adding dialogue choices in Day 7, which has 2 starting scene paths now.
I think the next version release will include days 1-7.