• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry but was anything new added to the game ? What kind of update is this ? 10 new renders ? probably sex would be added in 2029 ... most devs today just milk they subscribers with their updates ... maximum 20 renders per update
big true

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't understand why there's a love/friendship counter
I mean, it's only the 7th release of likely 40 or more (based on the pace and content w/in releases), so it's probably impossible to know for sure how they'll differ overall. But I assume they are relatively self-explanatory: low friendship = negative impression of the MC; high friendship = positive platonic interactions with a girl; low love = nothing romantic at all with MC; high love = closer to lewd scenes, whenever those happen.

And, ofc, you could have variations based on combinations, like low friendship + high love = more lust-based relationship (possible later things similar to hate-fucking). But like I said, we can't really know how overall they would come into play specifically at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not an official update or anything, but I have spoken with ZL over Discord in DM to check up on him. Here's his reply, since it wasn't especially personal:
ZL-GamesToday at 3:52 AM
Thx, im ok but my life is very complex every day. I hope can back to work My Milly. Thx for your support. Kissing Heart.png

pusyilike

Oct 20, 2019
Updated My_Milly-0.7_WT_MOD (attached to this post)
Changes: No New Choices
Updated to 0.7

Greetings everyone, I hope you are well,

I was bored today and decided to try making a walkthrough mod. This was my first attempt at a walkthrough MOD, anyone is free to take this over and use the base code.

Thanks to Zoey Raven, also for the original walkthrough, I appreciate you my friend.

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. ( Thanks hngg, you're a good one)

My_Milly-0.7-pc-MoCompressed.zip
Original 818 Megs
crunched 247 Megs - - - PixelDrain - WorkUpload
(I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the DEV's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: ZL-Games
Other Games: Harem Resort - My Sister Georgia - George and the Medical Degree

If you would be so kind as to link this in the OP satoshi bae, I would appreciate it.

Have a great day,
Nicestgamer

If you like the walkthrough or compression please consider dropping a like on this post. :poop:

View attachment 813213 View attachment 813214 View attachment 813215

if you downloaded in the first hour, sorry there were a couple of small errors, please redownload.
Never code before coffee...;)(y)
Mod is still broken. looks like you accidentally sent the original day1-3 files alongside the modded script one. no use of GR or RE. (and no, didn't use the BAK folder)

or I'm being a blind idiot somehow, very possible.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nicestgamer

Honey Arts

Jun 19, 2019
Mod is still broken. looks like you accidentally sent the original day1-3 files alongside the modded script one. no use of GR or RE. (and no, didn't use the BAK folder)

or I'm being a blind idiot somehow, very possible.
indeed installed the mod but WT not working, started the game again but doesn't give indication on choices.
nicestgamer

• Yay, new update!

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated My_Milly-0.7_WT_MOD (attached to this post)
Changes: No New Choices
Updated to 0.7

Greetings everyone, I hope you are well,

I was bored today and decided to try making a walkthrough mod. This was my first attempt at a walkthrough MOD, anyone is free to take this over and use the base code.

Thanks to Zoey Raven, also for the original walkthrough, I appreciate you my friend.

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. ( Thanks hngg, you're a good one)

My_Milly-0.7-pc-MoCompressed.zip
Original 818 Megs
crunched 247 Megs - - - PixelDrain - WorkUpload
(I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the DEV's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: ZL-Games
Other Games: Harem Resort - My Sister Georgia - George and the Medical Degree

If you would be so kind as to link this in the OP satoshi bae, I would appreciate it.

Have a great day,
Nicestgamer

If you like the walkthrough or compression please consider dropping a like on this post. :poop:

View attachment 813213 View attachment 813214 View attachment 813215

if you downloaded in the first hour, sorry there were a couple of small errors, please redownload.
Never code before coffee...;)(y)
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
2.20 star(s) 16 Votes