Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Hang in there Killer7 you will eventually come through this. I Know the laws vary from country to country so I can only imagine the frustration you are experiencing right now I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers
Can you fill me up regarding this? Why lawyer is involved? Did something happened? Im out of loop

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Can you fill me up regarding this? Why lawyer is involved? Did something happened? Im out of loop
Someone framed K7 for cryptofraud, police confiscated a lot of important equipment from him and the fellas investigating the case take their time, probably because this is a low priority case for thm.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Someone framed K7 for cryptofraud, police confiscated a lot of important equipment from him and the fellas investigating the case take their time, probably because this is a low priority case for thm.
Yeah the law loves to take their time on stuff like this and will drag it out for months

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah the law loves to take their time on stuff like this and will drag it out for months
I know. I have my own experiences. A hit-and-run charge against a parked car because of a very dubious witness. I received letters from the court long afterwards.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This is a very good game to sit and chill with for a few days. I love incest Harem games it has a nice happy vibe to it. But i do see some things i would change, like making the lesbian stuff avoidable not everybody is into that also i would have slowed the pace down a few knotches and subtract some of the side chicks and focused more on the main Li's. To me the family and maybe Fiona and Sun would have been enough. Also it was just to easy to get with the girls because the incest didn't feel taboo because of it. I wish Becca and Mary would have had more screen time. Also i didn't care to much for the banter it was a bit over board for me I mean you have 3 girls than does it Maddie, Lucy , and Fiona I'm not saying take it out but tone it down about 50%. I know the game is over but if ever do a remake that's what i would do. Good game but could use some changes. Maybe do a remake in Daz.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and extremely sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not much to share regardng the case since there was no way the state attorney would answer within a few days. So, it's still waiting on this whole stuff. But I have some other things to share that are not directly game related.

As I said in a few previous posts, I set a deadline for myself regarding this stuff. It has been over 4 months now ( It will be 5 months ) where I basically was crippled regarding my work on My New Memories. Since My New Memories Chapter 4 was supposed to be out already and I only did a lot of script writing, I will start pausing pledges on January 31st. I will keep those pledges paused for at least 2 months but will most likely do it for 3 months or longer, I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. Nothing will change regarding your benefits or my work, though, I will continue to work on the games and will post lewd renders every week, progress updates every monday and if you are a Anna or higher tier supporter, you can still request your custom arts for MNF etc. What I said last year will also be still effective so if you were a previous supporter you will get beta access etc as soon as I have my stuff back. I know that many of you guys asked me to not do this, since I keep working and "should be paid for it", but this is more of a personal thing for me now. Like I said, I'm not going to rest or anything, this is just a thing for my mental health because I'm really starting to feel bad with not providing the content I want to provide due circumstances I don't have any power over. And please don't worry about my financial situation, I will be fine and everything I have to pay is taken care off ( this includes legal fees for my lawyer if the case is eventually done etc ). I appreciate all of you amazing people sending me your concerns etc though, that means a lot to me as a person.

Okay, let's talk about the games. After I told you guys about my thoughts regarding a My New Memories prequel to build a bridge to the current chapter ( and as something to do while I'm basically stripped off my assets ), I really didn't expect so many of you amazing people to like this idea. So... It's a thing now. There will be a My New Memories prequel. I don't have a name for it yet, but it will release sooner than later. I already finished 3 of the girls you will meet and only have to do two more to have the main cast finished. Keep in mind that not all of them will appear in the main game, but the "Main characters" will at some point in time. I will post all the girls I created once I have them done, which is sometimes this week. The prequel will play during the early college days/weeks of the MC, where he lives with Sabrina and Bethany ( Jessica will be on a vacation or something to explain why she isn' there ). This will be before the MC met Anna again, and since Bethany mentioned in the main game he had girlfriends before you can probably imagine where this will go. It will be a smaller cast but you can still expect a lot of variety - and at least two very cute gingers ( one around the mcs age and her mother being a very attractive milf ). You will learn a lot about the character traits of the MC and his backstory in general, something that I think is actually cool since we don't know much about him in the main game ( thanks to the amnesia ). So, this will also help you to learn more about the MC and it will 100% bring you more joy once Chapter 4 for the main game releases. I aim the prequel to be between 1.5 and 3 hours long, so a regular My New Memories update, I guess. It's going to be a one time thing so in the end, it will be a completed game. The game will be available for free on the usual platforms ( Steam, and the cute pirate site, probably ).

I was also able to do more script work for Chapter 4, totalling up to 6500 lines of code now. I have started to work on a cute Sabrina event that will happen on the second day. I think I mentioned this before, but with Anna being awake Sabrina might start to feel a little insecure, at least when you decided to continue your relationship with her. It will be pretty wholesome to see her like that, especially with the MC quickly reassuring her that there is nothing to worry about and that their relationship will continue to grow and get more intimate as well. And let's be honest, as if Anna would let him love Sabrina any less than he loves her, especially since Anna loves Sabrina just as much. Like I said a few times, Chapter 4 is all about healing and being cute and wholesome since there won't be any threats to make the MC worry or feel anxious anymore. It's what I can do best after all, I think.

And I think thats it for now. Stay tuned for the characters I made for the prequel and if anything comes up, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Aiya, this is going to drag for months. I feel bad for him. Hope everything resolves soon

Reactions: jclosed and pgm_01

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is this game still full harem only or i can drop furry and progress anyway?

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
It's a harem game if you drop one LI you lose a lot of content that Killer7 has written. Lucy and the MC share a lot in common imo which makes it an interesting VN.

Reactions: pgm_01
Apr 29, 2019
hy ll together... got a Problem, with my Android version. i Played 0,22 Chapter and wanted to upgrade the new ones... Epiloge chapter, but my Samsung said : the new Package could not be installed, because of a Conflict with an existing Package.... how can i solve this? am i Missing Chapter 0.23 ? but i cant find the Download....

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I already showed all the girls on Discord, but I feel like it's time to introduce them properly, not just with their names. Let's start, then! Descriptions will always be UNDER the picture.

This is Rei. Rei is a Japanese exchange student who is also going to study architecture like the MC. As you can probably imagine, he is immediately attracted to her, since he seems to have a certain...Knack...For Japanese women. She has a very kind and more quiet persona and still has to get used to being in a new country. Her and the MC will get along very well right from the beginning though and she will play a major role during the whole prequel. She will be one of the three girls you're going to meet in the main game as well.

This is Lea. Lea and Sabrina have been friends since highschool and she knows the family and the MC and they are their next door neighbors. Her and Sabrina are actually studying the same - fashion. If I had to compare her to a girl from the main story it would obviously be Lina because ginger. She regularly visits their home and Bethany seems to like her a lot as well. Must be a ginger thing. She will also be in the main game at some point in time.

Meet Katharina. She is, as you might have guessed already, Lea's mother. Her and Bethany are friends and they often meet each other to talk about this and that, even if it's just for a short coffee. Katharina is very interested in the architecture studies of the MC and can't wait to hear more about how college is going for him. And as you can see, she has two very promising arguments. She will be one of the three girls you're going to meet in the main game as well. Like Lea, she will also be a character you're going to meet in the main game at some point in time.

This is Jacky. Jacky is a girl that the MC remembers from high school. She's a good friend, a buddy you could say, but she is not going to college with him and Sabrina. She started an apprenticeship as a flight assistant but is still a regular visitor at the MCs house. You're not going to meet her in the main game, though.

And last but not least, meet Amelie. If I had to compare her to a character from the main game I'd say Yukiko with a sparkle of Sophie. She's...Very unique in her behaviour and sometimes even a little annoying. It makes sense though, because she always had to fight for herself because of her size ( she is pretty small, comperable to Morgan in the main game ). She is studying music, as you might have guessed, but her and the MC quickly find a lot of things they have in common. Once you get to know her a little better she is actually a pretty cute girl!

And that's the main roster of the prequel. It's pretty small but I think it fits, since the game will be a once and done thing. What do you think? And do you have a favorite already?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

I already showed all the girls on Discord, but I feel like it's time to introduce them properly, not just with their names. Let's start, then! Descriptions will always be UNDER the picture.

This is Rei. Rei is a Japanese exchange student who is also going to study architecture like the MC. As you can probably imagine, he is immediately attracted to her, since he seems to have a certain...Knack...For Japanese women. She has a very kind and more quiet persona and still has to get used to being in a new country. Her and the MC will get along very well right from the beginning though and she will play a major role during the whole prequel. She will be one of the three girls you're going to meet in the main game as well.

This is Lea. Lea and Sabrina have been friends since highschool and she knows the family and the MC and they are their next door neighbors. Her and Sabrina are actually studying the same - fashion. If I had to compare her to a girl from the main story it would obviously be Lina because ginger. She regularly visits their home and Bethany seems to like her a lot as well. Must be a ginger thing. She will also be in the main game at some point in time.

Meet Katharina. She is, as you might have guessed already, Lea's mother. Her and Bethany are friends and they often meet each other to talk about this and that, even if it's just for a short coffee. Katharina is very interested in the architecture studies of the MC and can't wait to hear more about how college is going for him. And as you can see, she has two very promising arguments. She will be one of the three girls you're going to meet in the main game as well. Like Lea, she will also be a character you're going to meet in the main game at some point in time.

This is Jacky. Jacky is a girl that the MC remembers from high school. She's a good friend, a buddy you could say, but she is not going to college with him and Sabrina. She started an apprenticeship as a flight assistant but is still a regular visitor at the MCs house. You're not going to meet her in the main game, though.

And last but not least, meet Amelie. If I had to compare her to a character from the main game I'd say Yukiko with a sparkle of Sophie. She's...Very unique in her behaviour and sometimes even a little annoying. It makes sense though, because she always had to fight for herself because of her size ( she is pretty small, comperable to Morgan in the main game ). She is studying music, as you might have guessed, but her and the MC quickly find a lot of things they have in common. Once you get to know her a little better she is actually a pretty cute girl!

And that's the main roster of the prequel. It's pretty small but I think it fits, since the game will be a once and done thing. What do you think? And do you have a favorite already?
When I said: "Get her out of the uniform." , that's not quite what I meant. :ROFLMAO: Amelie is my favorite and I'm sure you know why.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

me who uses the name Rai or Rei... lol

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes