Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Sorry i just assumed all non human sex was considered "furry" sex lol.
well, furry is from the word fur, so maybe you're wrong to define everything under one meaning. Although I agree with you in a sense. But is futunari a human being in your opinion?

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry i just assumed all non human sex was considered "furry" sex lol.
TBH that's really weird logic. I mean, non-human creatures are not just limited to catgirls, etc. In that case, this one would also be "furry" in your books?
1.png

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Since there are those of us who probably do not pay for any content posted in these threads, we shouldn't complain about when the next set is being released, or why a set is not available when it should be. I myself don't pay for any sets that are posted, so I don't complain when a set is not released when it should be, or when the next set is coming out.

While I am wondering what Nagoo's doing next, I'm gonna sit back and impatiently wait. I'm also eagerly waiting for Dandon's next set, as well as Aroma Sensei's next set.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
As mentioned by PleasedByViolet, any animation re-dubbed by them or audio released by them that feature MxF interactions will not have "no male audio" versions.
Well honestly that kinda sucks. Back when I was subbed to him he always offered different audio versions.
Personally I don't mind male Moaning but the brazzer like "speeches" are just cringe to me. Options in these cases are good imo.
Hope he reconsiders, but since his Animations are so vanilla these days I don't see me subbing again any time soon anyways. Still his animating skills are amazing, so I keep checking for "free" ;) releases.

Reactions: IcyWobble and Reyas
Mar 25, 2023
I’m hoping he makes more “rough” long videos like Miss Fortune or Cammy. Feels like those used to be a more common theme for him, but then again, we did just have that orc video even tho it’s a loop, so I could be misremembering

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I’m hoping he makes more “rough” long videos like Miss Fortune or Cammy. Feels like those used to be a more common theme for him, but then again, we did just have that orc video even tho it’s a loop, so I could be misremembering
The latest Tifa one not rough enough for you..?

That being said why the fuck did he use Cammy's original G-String design instead of her SF6 outfit with the tights and jacket and shorter hair, that one is SO much hotter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes