Collection - Others - Nakama Collection [2023-10-02] [Nakama Circle]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ropoductions Games

I had to leave a review because as part of an indie game studio this is developer's games are kind of an insult.

First of all the absolute worst offender: Platformer Girls, This game actually stole its graphics from an nsfw artist I know called CheepThePeanut or CheepNSFW, and the developer doesn't want people to know because they hid replies in their itch.io. The game also needs me to install something else in order to run it, and when you finally run it it's just a basic, quickly made platformer lacking physics or any fun element other than jump and some other controls that change every level without telling you because screw telling the player how the game works. Oh wait there is a tutorial included? oh yeah the video that literally beats the game for you so you don't have to play it, and the level design is nonexistent, it's just like a small mobile game. And btw, the window has no close button.

As for the other 6 games that I wonder how many of them steal assets:
    Bullet Harem is very empty, slow and with clumsy controls.
    Dildo Streamer Simulator is a cookie clicker type without clicking.
    Eropureiya is 5 unbaked uninspired mobile games with bad controls that reminded me of microgames from Wario Ware but without telling you what to do.
    Flappy Girls is the same as those 5, and obviously just an uncreative reskin.
    Loli Runner is literally nothing, there are no controls that I know of (not telling you how to play is a trend here), you just watch it run in a straight line and still didn't manage to lose.
    And Succubus Dildo is a super basic platformer where the gameplay stops when you touch an enemy so it can play a sex animation you have to escape from anyway.

All of the games are just the most basic, cheapest, quickest one-action gameplay with nothing to make you want to keep playing for more than 4 seconds which is what it takes for you to see the extent of each game. Graphics: uninteresting or stolen. Audio: same stock stuff as the typical mobile game ripoffs and pretty unfitting to gameplay. And on itch.io they weren't even free which was shameless for what it is.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The games have nice pixel art but the sex scenes are really lacking.
    Most of them are highscore games they have okay gameplay and music but nothing special.

But I really liked the harem bulletfire game , the uprades made it really fun.