• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes

Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
Very cool game) Praise NTR! I got masturbated and finished well, I love to play with one hand and jerk off my little penis with the other! It’s a pity, of course, that it’s not an African who’s fucking our girl, but cuckolding is mega mega cool!!!!
:love:
HAHA ay man i guess you're enjoying it!

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Only part way into the game so I'm not going to leave a review yet but, I do have one nit.

I love the plot the characters and the story arc, I just wish there were more scenes that show the breaking of Ashley. I want to see her struggle with allowing Charlie to have his way. Her confusion about why she can't stop him. Her growing arousal as her corruption progresses. Long actual scenes, of her internal struggle and the action that preciptates it to begin with, then use flashing images to indicate the repetition of those scenes.

There's some after the fact scenes, but I can't help feel like we're missing a lot of the substance of the story.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
I was pleasantly surprised by the game, I thoroughly enjoyed the progression of the corruption and each new scene that was unlocked. I’m looking forward to more. For an initial release this was a very good start. I hope the dev is encouraged and motivated to bring more. I will certainly consider supporting this project.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
It's great, once they start having sex we'll see if dev knows how to keep it relevant. Many time devs fail after that threshold is met

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
btw when planned new update ?
I had the same question man
TrippyDippity Loved your game, this release was phenomenal. I know it is probably too early for you to answer this question but it would be great if you could provide a tentative date for the update. We are all eagerly waiting for it.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes