[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Unpaid Need a small dev team

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
So let me get straight to the point i need a small dev team to help me Create a NTR game with Furry Heroines its unpaid of course but i got a game progammer who willing to help me there are furry games here but they don't appeal to except five nights at fernnies and there was a bad one with a cat dancer girl who cheated right away no corruption needed it was boring NTR game thats why i decided to make a NTR game just like that SAO NTR parody with classic slow corruption and with furry heroines but im terrible at the other stuff thats why i need help here the people i need.

1. i need 2d artist who knows how to creates pixel charaters from scratch also who is good at pixel animation i want to add shadow animation even pixel sex scenes
2. i have plot for the game but i need writer who can give help more ideas to story and add something too it
3. i need someone who use koikatsu and knows how to make 3d sex videos with the heroines on the chara studio
this is unpaid no money it just something ive been wanting to do i might take time i already have made the heroines but im still tweaking them
2023-06-23 (3).png 2023-06-23 (2).png 2023-06-23 (1).png

Reactions: Shadow Portal