[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid Need a team for a game project (Adam and Gaia ll)

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

Project:
- Adam&Gaia ll this is a continuation to faldir

Developer:
- DatDarnOtaku Former: Faldir

Looking for:
- HTML coder,2D Artist, Writer,proofreaders

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, volunteers(fans of game who want to see it continued)

Work commitment:
- Part time,( due to me having to go to work or continue on my story)

Preferred method of contact:
- is my discord chatroom, or my email datdarnotaku@gmail.com

Job Description:
- A detailed description of what you're looking for: for HTML coders all I need is for them to just alter the original game and then add in or change whatever needs changing,
-if you have downloaded the game file i would ask that you before anything code in to the game another name box for a family name/last name ( due to the importance that having a family name will have all will be explained when u read the storyline script i partly written)
- 2D artists just need to provide some customs character concept designs for MC/player and all matriarchs/and broodmothers and daughters. This is .so we can replace all the real actress's faldir used( they must be in full body & head to shoulder form please&thanks) I would also like for it to also have an age progressions to the designs (i will give you guys for the main character some refrences pics its very important do to the storyline on how he looks I will give you the storyline that i have written too see a discriptive written visual)
- please also provide separately some lightsaber (activated or not) as well as armor and starships (I have some pictures to get a clear and better (I will give you pics for a generalized version for the armor the MC starts with and later gets near endgame) (also all pics I sent u as i wish to restate that they are for a general concept for an. I had an idea of what would like to gen See so I wont dislike any detailed work you provide I approve of creativity and love how passionate and articulated someone is when sending there designs).

-writers I have written down some of the storyline to start you out with I'm just struggling on dialogue between the characters as well as names n stuff for matriarch/ broodmothers and companion (yes companions this will

Additional comments:
- I'm basing this game around the SW universe George Lucas's true cannon!!! (before disney) it will also be based around a fanfic by USSExplorer called "A new player in the Force"

- As well as faldir's game adam and gaia but the era that takes place is before the great war when humans first arrived in Gaia's world (at the start of the war of the gods era) (for star wars timeline it begins around after kotor revan is already re captured (mitra is dead) but where not yet in SWTOR era the player will timejump to before Invasion of naboo so before EP. 1 )
- the idea is that the One's (father,son,daughter,mother(s) ) that moved to mortis came from here originally from here and that gaia will be the the force itself/an avatar and birth mother to the daughter and son abeloth(mother) will be the sister to gaia and represent the force's chaotic nature and it's cause of corruption in the story, and she will be Primary antagonist or (matriarch/birth mother) depending on players choice at the start of game