Need help finding a specific game.

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
There was a game I played probably 2 years ago now I believe it was a TADS game but it could of been Inform or something similar, it was in progress or incomplete the story was something along the lines of you went to a resort or on holiday with your friend and his mother and you had to try and progressively become closer to your friends mother, I remember swimming scenes, a scene where you could watch her from the bathroom through the window if I remember correctly and one where she would sunbathe and you could try to do things to her but would be easily caught, if anyone remembers the name of it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if you know of any games of similar style that aren't too recent that I and others should definitely check out that would be great too.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Hope this helps!

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Encounter 1: Tim's Mom (Christopher Cole)

It's on the link muttdoggy gave you.

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
Encounter 1: Tim's Mom (Christopher Cole)

It's on the link muttdoggy gave you.
This actually isn't the game I was talking about, the one that I was on about wasn't a job of any kind you was just on vacation with a friend and his mother and your friend was present unlike this game, and I think it was fairly new back then (2/3 years ago) and was incomplete, also don't remember it being an AIF game I thought it was TADS or something similar, I appreciate the reply though.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
And I really thought I guessed right.

If you find it let me know which game it is.