• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Menu screen has what appears to be this Andre guy with two blondes, one of them looking eerily like Lauren, which I assume is the main protag's "landlady".
Aw, the hunk of beef in the menu screen isn't the MC? Had me interested for a moment there.

From what I remember of the dev's previous, it had a few nice visuals and a half-decent opening, and then just sort of fizzled. But to be fair, I haven't looked at it in ages.

Reactions: monk_56

Auron17

Mar 22, 2020
I have been waiting for this game a long time, because I played MT and loved its art, so I expected that this game will be awesome, but now that a demo is here it seems that is not the kind of game that i like, so I am a little sad because of that, but well not all games are for everybody. Lastly I wanted to say that I hope the people that like this kind of games really enjoy it, this people have amazing art so give it a chance. Auron17 out. :)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
as far as milky touch, and Golden days, definitely there are NTR in the game. the question is how much impact it cause and will this also be rush ending like milky touch?

Reactions: Moopster

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
A lot of discussion on NTR I see. (As it often happens on this site with people having flame wars about certain fetish(es) instead of discussing the game.) Well, I'm about 97% sure there will be no NTR in the game. There was the same heated discussion on NTR during the early Milky Touch development, and devs assured there'll be none and they have kept their word. I don't see any reason why they would change this decision for the Neon Touch.

But they have already said on Discord that the game is going to be darker and edgier than MT, due to its setting. So I do expect dark themes like corruption, prostitution, sexual slavery etc. - all the stuff that was there in MT, but even darker and kinkier. NTR? May be in the bad endings only.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
a
A lot of discussion on NTR I see. (As it often happens on this site with people having flame wars about certain fetish(es) instead of discussing the game.) Well, I'm about 97% sure there will be no NTR in the game. There was the same heated discussion on NTR during the early Milky Touch development, and devs assured there'll be none and they have kept their word. I don't see any reason why they would change this decision for the Neon Touch.

But they have already said on Discord that the game is going to be darker and edgier than MT, due to its setting. So I do expect dark themes like corruption, prostitution, sexual slavery etc. - all the stuff that was there in MT, but even darker and kinkier. NTR? May be in the bad endings only.
again how exactly do you think this will work cyberpunk setting is about all this dark themes and you need powerful men and women in the story to make it work so how does it work exactly? slavery and prostitution without women? intrigues without men? noo men competition? no corruption ? I really dont see how all this dark themes in a dystopia setting will work??? and normaly there are no happy endings in a dystopia cyberpunk setting:unsure:only bad endings

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
again how exactly do you think this will work cyberpunk setting is about all this dark themes and you need powerful men and women in the story to make it work so how does it work exactly? slavery and prostitution without women? intrigues without men? noo men competition? no corruption ? I really dont see how all this dark themes in a dystopia setting will work??? and normaly there are no happy endings in a dystopia cyberpunk setting:unsure:only bad endings
Ehhh, MC corrupting chaste women, screwing prostitutes, getting himself sex slaves and "training" them? You know, just like it was in Milky Touch? Or, alternatively - MC helping damsels in distress, MC saving chaste women from becoming sex slaves/prostitutes, MC having romantic relationships with said chaste women, MC not screwing prostitutes, MC fighting against corruption and depravity and improving the lives of people around him and having a happy ending despite the dark setting. May be punishing some evil powerful women (with his cock) along the way. Yeah, it would certainly work for me.

But not MC watching helplessly (or with joy) his love interest being banged out of her brains by his male rival, all while screaming at him "oh my god he is is so much better than you! you were never able to satisfy me! his cock is so much bigger than your pathetic pecker" etc etc. Now that would not work for me. This stuff just isn't among my fetishes, sorry.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ehhh, MC corrupting chaste women, screwing prostitutes, getting himself sex slaves and "training" them? You know, just like it was in Milky Touch? Or, alternatively - MC helping damsels in distress, MC saving chaste women from becoming sex slaves/prostitutes, MC having romantic relationships with said chaste women, MC not screwing prostitutes, MC fighting against corruption and depravity and improving the lives of people around him and having a happy ending despite the dark setting. May be punishing some evil powerful women (with his cock) along the way. Yeah, it would certainly work for me.

But not MC watching helplessly (or with joy) his love interest being banged out of her brains by his male rival, all while screaming at him "oh my god he is is so much better than you! you were never able to satisfy me! his cock is so much bigger than your pathetic pecker" etc etc. Now that would not work for me. This stuff just isn't among my fetishes, sorry.
catn wait to play that cyberpunk (story):sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes