[R>Writer] Paid Netorare God; Netorase Devil - Looking for Part-time/Full-time Writer(s)

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Project:
Hey there, I'm working on a project called Netorare God; Netorase Devil. The project is still fairly early in development, with only a couple of updates.

Developer:
We're currently a team of three: a full-time artist, a part-time programmer, and myself the main developer, who has been writing for the game so far.

Looking for:
We're looking for a full-time or part time writer to help write the main story and develop the routes.

Employment Type:
As we're early in development, I feel the best method of payment is commission based on cents per word, and if the game does well in the future, we could discuss other forms of payment.

Work commitment:
Preferably, we are looking for full-time or even part-time writers. If you're not able to work like that but are still interested in the project, maybe we can work something out.

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me on Discord. Culturedgamer

or if you can't get through to me due to the new discord system you can message me here.

Job Description:

This game is primary focused on netorare and netorase themes and is a parody of sorts of isekai anime and light novels.

There are two types of narration styles being used, depending on what type of scenes are happening in the game.

Primarily, it will be from the first person perspective of the main character throughout the game as well as during the netorase scenes.

During netorare scenes where the player isn't included, it will be third person limited to the heroine involved in the scene.

There is a big emphasis on world building and making believable and interesting characters, as well as more descriptiveness and eroticism in the dialogue.

So any knowledge or experience with reading Japanese or Chinese light novels as well as anime would be a big bonus.

There are plans for a wide variety of characters; some have already been developed and their routes started, and some haven't been touched yet so as not to spread ourselves too thin from the start.

There are routes that will include futa characters, femboy characters, and shortstack characters; if those are things you would prefer not to write about, we can work something out.

Additional comments:

nxgxzx

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, are you still looking for a writer to your game? I sent you a discord friend request