Unity Completed Nexus Travelers: Hero of Elocea [v1.0] [Flurki Games]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_card.png

Overview:
Travel to another world and save it! Will you be able to win the princess's favor and get some well-deserved 'rewards'?
This is a game that contains a mix of story, some turn-based battles and sexual scenes. More content is coming soon!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-23
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: Flurki Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 15.jpg gbj1_scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
Looks nice for a fist game. The art is a bit peculiar and slightly familiar, but not a turn off. One might keep an eye out on this game if it isn't abandoned in a month or so.

Here's just a typo that I noticed (during the second? dialogue with the fire emblem look-alike lady)

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Simple, nice art, good dialogue. Can't really find anything to complain about, best of luck with your project. As a tiny suggestion, perhaps adding outlines or arrows to clickable areas might be a good idea. Other than that, I've got nothing but praise for it thus far.

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
Not to nitpick, but is Nisha's underwear supposed to be made out of rubber? Because it kinda looks like rubber, I think because it looks too glossy. I do like the touch that Nexus Guardians like to dress comfy because they're always invisible anyway, though.

flurki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Thank you for moving the thread and for all the given feedback! It's really helpful!

Kismaz Thanks for pointing out the typo. Will be fixed in the next version. And yes, I intend to update and finish it.
Therod Pubic hair is currently not planned, but if enough people want it? Sure, why not. I didn't know that there's demand for it :)
Doggo Bow Wow Thank you! I intend to do something about the clickable areas to make them easier to see, yes. That's feedback I've gotten quite a lot.
Smeilly Currently there's no gold cheat implemented in the game itself. I'm thinking about it.
velvetsocks42 Um.. it's supposed to be cloth to my knowledge. Well, I guess the glossy effect should be removed, thanks for noting!
rKnight I didn't try to pull this joke ingame haha :). But... is that an ingame screenshot? If yes, things are definitely not working as planned :eek:

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
I played through to the end of the build in about an hour, so I didn't miss having a gold cheat. But if we are talking quality of life, it would be nice to have:

- An way to speed up the combat. After I got the hang of it I wished it was a little faster.

- Some sort of warning for when more training is available. I wasn't sure how many times I could train this build, so I kept checking the warrior lady. I was actually sure I'd get at least one more training session after getting the bow so I'd have one point to drop on bow skills.

- A way to repair equipment in my room. Now, this could be something you have to unlock, maybe if you get friendly with the shop lady she'll agree to stop by your place every night to repair your stuff or somethin'.

I will say that waking up, fixing my gear, and then heading off to combat did turn into quite the engaging gameplay loop after a bit.

Last edited:

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
How to save and what can i do exept killing the monster in the first area? apparently i should lure a monster in town but i have no clue how to do it
The game saves automatically. And you need to check the door in the dark alley at night. The dark alley is accessible through the market area of the city, it's to the left of the weapon shop.

flurki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
- An way to speed up the combat. After I got the hang of it I wished it was a little faster.
That one's on my list :)

- Some sort of warning for when more training is available. I wasn't sure how many times I could train this build, so I kept checking the warrior lady. I was actually sure I'd get at least one more training session after getting the bow so I'd have one point to drop on bow skills.
You can untrain your skills by clicking on them again, but I guess that's not very obvious. Aside from that, notifying about new stuff that is available is probably a good idea, yes.

- A way to repair equipment in my room. Now, this could be something you have to unlock, maybe if you get friendly with the shop lady she'll agree to stop by your place every night to repair your stuff or somethin'.
I tried to give the player more opportunity and reason to go through town and speak to characters. Specifically I wanted to avoid that monster killing is like this: Kill monsters, sleep, kill monsters. Not sure what to do about this yet, since this will also probably fix itself once more weapons become available (you don't have to go to the shop that often then).

Thank you very much for the feedback!

velvetsocks42

Dec 29, 2019
That one's on my list :)

You can untrain your skills by clicking on them again, but I guess that's not very obvious. Aside from that, notifying about new stuff that is available is probably a good idea, yes.

I tried to give the player more opportunity and reason to go through town and speak to characters. Specifically I wanted to avoid that monster killing is like this: Kill monsters, sleep, kill monsters. Not sure what to do about this yet, since this will also probably fix itself once more weapons become available (you don't have to go to the shop that often then).

Thank you very much for the feedback!
Oh yeah, it was a smart move to get us moving around town. And the city navigation -- combined with the speed of the menu-ing -- made that very satisfying for me. Like I said, I got into a very nice loop.

And yeah unlocking more weapons will fix that issue, good call there.

As for being able o untrain the abilities, yeah, I figured that out near the end of my run. It's not intuitive right now, but you can just add a "rest skills" button on that UI. Or make it part of the warrior lady's explanation. Plus it's not a major issue anyway.

Thank you for the fun game, man. I bookmarked it and will be keeping an eye out for future updates :)

flurki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
I've finally uploaded an updated version that includes an animated titjob scene with the princess amongst other things. Hope you enjoy!

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
I definitely like where this is going. The game looks nice and the visual novel/RPG mashup style is fun to play. I love the idea of a not-so-heroic hero pressuring a haughty princess to begrudgingly trade sexual favors for monster extermination. I look forward to seeing which methods he'll use to get the other girls naked, with Tia it's clearly going to be cold hard cash but we don't know about Iris or Nisha yet. Speaking of the ladies, I found Zeld- I mean Selena really beautiful, although the blushing might have something to do with it. Nisha is sexy like a succubus and Tia is pretty cute, I do think Iris could be hotter though. Her figure and outfit are both kind of boring.
One thing this game really needs is a proper save system, just autosave is not enough. When different dialog options are presented to me I want to be able to try out all of them and see the responses, if I can't then I feel like I haven't experienced the whole game. And of course people will want to keep saves before their favorite sexy scenes (I know there's a replay option now but in my experience games often don't include every erotic scene in these). Also I'm not really a fan of the weapon durability, if it lasted longer it wouldn't be a big deal but having to repair your weapon after every battle gets tedious quickly. I think it would be better if you could fight more than one battle a day too, once you get into a cycle of: fight one battle, sleep, repair, repeat it feels like you're just racing through game days without doing much. It may not make any difference since there are infinite days, but I like to feel like I'm being efficient and making the most of each day when I play games with time cycles.
Regarding the bedroom scenes with Selena, which are the core of the game's sexual content: as lovely as it is, I think she gave up the pussy too quickly. She's supposed to be embarrassed and mad at the hero for treating her as fap material so it should take more to get her to bare her most secret place. I think it would be great if there were some more unlockable stages where she shows her panties, then her bare ass, before getting to the pussy. And lots of lewd comments from the protagonist and cute reactions from her please!

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
Trying to play the updated version but I don't want to start from the beginning, can someone tell me where the save files are located so I can copy them over?

flurki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
MarkD
Thank you for the detailed review! I always like reading how players enjoyed the game.

Regarding the save game system, yes, the wish to save manually at any point of time is something I've heard a lot by now. In renpy games this is always available via engine. Unfortunately since this is a Unity game, and I've coded pretty much everything manually, it is kind of difficult to implement a the moment. I will keep it in mind though, at least for future games. Maybe I can sneak a somewhat reduced version (save manually, but always start from player room, not in the middle of dialog or combat) into the game at a later point in time.

Oh, and for your save file question: assuming you're on Windows, your save files should be located in
{OSDrive}:\Users\{User}\AppData\LocalLow\Flurki Games\Nexus Travelers Hero of Elocea

Reactions: MarkD
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes