slowman

Jan 18, 2019
A lot of the content seems very similar unlike atrocious empress a lot of the content repeats and there's no pregnancy content.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
no pregnancy at all here. I checked the img folder and nada. If there is then its prob pretty insignificant or textual. I got super hyped when I saw this cuz Ive been looking for a game with the type of art style and super stacked women for a lonnng time... only to be let down. All the sex scenes are the same, just skin color and hair and other minor details change. Youve seen one youve seen them all. The story is meh. UGH I got my hopes up for nothing. Last one like this I got to genuinely enjoy was obasan saga and the rather obscene games from studio sirocco

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Futa/Trans tag? Do we get bred bareback by a thick futa mommy perhaps?
no.
there is a potion that can temporarily turn a woman into a futa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the only things you can opt out of are:
1. pubic hair (there is a setting for it)
2. xray (there is a setting for it).

everything else is mandatory.
[scat] tag is wrong.
there are some fart sounds during anal sex. one of the party members sprays your semen out of ass (completely white. not a hint of brown) if you cum more than once in her ass during a single sex scene.
and IIRC there was a scene where a girl got an enema of white fluid and ended up spraying it out. it retained its white color.

as for the piss tag... rarely happens in sex. however there is the "divine curse" that punishes anyone who disobeys a direct order from someone higher level then them.
a pink beam hits them from the sky which forces them to both orgasm AND pee themselves. this occurs on several occasions.
IIRC never to the MC, as he has the good sense to not outright disobey. (and due to plot he gets very few orders. as this is very much a maledom game. other lesser men get dominated, but MC is always dominant).

despite the many sus tags, the way they are presented is very tame.

Last edited:

Vendre

Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys im like level 70 and can't seem to get passed pursuit of power level 40 do I have to do something first?

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Where i find the tsuchinoko? Its a Drop item?
It's in Salem forest. To the right of the red monster is a stream that you can jump over (right next to the tree). You'll see an arrow pointing towards the right, right next to the sparkling stone. If you move towards the arrow, you enter a region with a single monster, the tsuchinoko.
EDIT: After completing the first tsuchinoko quest, the chef asks you to get her a giant tsuchinoko tail which is now in the waterfall cave in the mountains.

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
It's in Salem forest. To the right of the red monster is a stream that you can jump over (right next to the tree). You'll see an arrow pointing towards the right, right next to the sparkling stone. If you move towards the arrow, you enter a region with a single monster, the tsuchinoko.
EDIT: After completing the first tsuchinoko quest, the chef asks you to get her a giant tsuchinoko tail which is now in the waterfall cave in the mountains.
Ok, gonna try. They should let a hint first hand.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Decent game, worst bit is that you can't get the yandere Grand Sorceress but otherwise it was a decent time sink. Just have to make sure to grab all the sidequests before heading to the dungeon so you can do it all at once.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes