[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] [S>Writer] Unpaid Non-paid, newbie short story writing and translation

Stran00

Sep 27, 2023
Hey everyone! I'm new around here and I'd like to try my way around writing and translating adult games. I'd like to start with a few short stories to gain experience and improve my skills.

IMPORTANT: I'm a native spanish speaker. My main language is NOT english. Please consider this!
I do not want any payment due to my inexperience, however, consider what I wrote above.

Skills:
- Native spanish, intermediate-advanced english.
- Slow, but detailed world building.
- Long-term story planning.
- Vasts interest in a long array of topics.
- Fun and interesting dialogues.
- Open to discussion, corrections and ideas.

Preferred method of contact:
- PMs or Discord.
Please PM me if you are interested. If I am convinced, I will share you my discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- I do not charge, yet. I'm mainly doing this to improve my skills and gain experience in this new field.

Availability:
- Mainly part time, I am currently in college and looking for work IRL, but I assure you we can discuss if interested.

Additional comments:

Again, please remember what I said above: my main, native language is spanish, but I know my way around english (I was actually studying for some time to be an ELT). I am doing this mainly to gain skills and experience.
I am indeed new to sharing my ideas and writings with people. I played my fair share of adult games, mainly VNs. The first and most important thing I ask is patience and tolerance to my limits.
I don't feel comfortable around some things, mainly NTR. We can discuss more of these things later.

I am actually a bit excited to share my ideas and have a more "active" role. If you are interested, please get in touch with me!