atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
True, this is a little bit to much, especially in front of the husband.
Behind his back, it would make sense, especially when the wife likes it, but also wants him to stop.
Good point.
It would also have been nice if the scene with Devon had lasted more, with the wife shameful but evidently excited and "forced" to speak with Devon staying almost naked.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Being constructive. So far your English is good. It is better English than many who claim English as thier first language here. I agree with what some others say about the use of cutie pie though. Oh and ignore the hater who has nothing really constructive to say. We wont mention him but you know who the idiot is. Reviewing a game or VN negatively so soon after its realease smacks of Hater. Ignore him or her. My advice = Block them!

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
Being constructive. So far your English is good. It is better English than many who claim English as thier first language here. I agree with what some others say about the use of cutie pie though. Oh and ignore the hater who has nothing really constructive to say. We wont mention him but you know who the idiot is. Reviewing a game or VN negatively so soon after its realease smacks of Hater. Ignore him or her. My advice = Block them!
Thanks, I'll try to ignore anything that isn't constructive, and for the “cutie pie”, I've deleted almost all of them for the v0.2, he only says it once now and never in front of the mc

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
1.jpg
2.jpg

Okay... kinda out of the blue, no introduction, but by context I'm assuming this is like a relative or stepbrother or something...

3.jpg

Yeah okay... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Nice start, story about wife's and MC's connection to Devon is somehow missing + that fast jump from "Nothing happened" to "Show him your underwear" is too fast i think (some accidental interruptions of married duo's love life should happened). Latinas isn't my cup of tea, but overal (y).

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
Nice start, story about wife's and MC's connection to Devon is somehow missing + that fast jump from "Nothing happened" to "Show him your underwear" is too fast i think (some accidental interruptions of married duo's love life should happened). Latinas isn't my cup of tea, but overal (y).
thanks for the feedback, I've already added a small summary of her relationship with Devon for 0.2 and I'll try to see if I can add a few scenes to make things go more slowly without breaking the game

Reactions: MIkedante

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
Can we get an android port please
I haven't kept a backup of version 0.1, I'll make an android version for 0.2, but if you want you can pm me and I'll send you the game in its current state, which is between version 0.1 and 0.2 but hasn't been checked yet

Reactions: JJB2012

JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
I haven't kept a backup of version 0.1, I'll make an android version for 0.2, but if you want you can pm me and I'll send you the game in its current state, which is between version 0.1 and 0.2 but hasn't been checked yet
Okay thanks, no that's okay mate I'll wait for 0.2 to come out

Reactions: slaifer99
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes